Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Too harsh?!

Quote Originally Posted by hannah-mj
    hmmm ok then , but dennsi is gorgeous! lol
    i totally dissagrre with this man , but thats just because i love eastenders no matter what! lol
    EastEnders has had it's fair share of good looking characters and some of the best looking characters in any soap

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    EastEnders has had it's fair share of good looking characters and some of the best looking characters in any soap
    EE has definately had the best looking MALE characters but Emmerdale is hot on its heels. Emmerdale has had the best looking women IMO hehe

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    EE has definately had the best looking MALE characters but Emmerdale is hot on its heels. Emmerdale has had the best looking women IMO hehe
    Emmerdale Farm is full of overly attractive women though yet it doesn't get slated for it like Hollyoaks sometimes does
    Last edited by Treacle; 20-08-2005 at 23:24.

Emmerdale is full of overly attractive women though yet it doesn't get slated for it like Hollyoaks sometimes does
    Hollyoaks is boring though well sometimes anyway its not as good as it used to be back in the day with Kurt, Jambo, Ruth and Co.

Theres only a few pretty girls in that IMO Emmerdale has some hotties

I just miss the days of Kim Tate being in Emmerdale Farm and I think I always will.
    Last edited by Treacle; 20-08-2005 at 23:24.

Claire King was just the dogs b! No-one could top her! Id love to see her back in the Dales

Claire King was just the dogs b! No-one could top her! Id love to see her back in the Dales
    For me it's not the same without her, she had that energy about her!
    Last edited by Treacle; 20-08-2005 at 23:26.

For me it's not the same without her, she had that energy about her!
    Yeah i loved her in Bad Girls as well, i just think shes just a class actress! Did you read the story about her in last weeks Sunday Mirror? bless her

Yeah i loved her in Bad Girls as well, i just think shes just a class actress! Did you read the story about her in last weeks Sunday Mirror? bless her
    No, what did it say?

No, what did it say?
    Basically she went to the papers to confess about pictures of her which were going to be sold to the papers of her doing coke. Basically she had a one night stand with this guy who she thought she was friends with, she met him through a mutual friend he worked for the Racing Post newspaper. Anyway they got drunk etc and she was feeling really down and he got out some coke, told her it would make her feel better, she had done it in the past (you remember about her young rock girly days?). Anyway, she had a few lines and he recorded her on his mobile, they ended up going to bed together, she woke up the next mornin regretting it as she was drunk/coked up. He basically blackmailed her saying he wanted like £5,000 off her or he would sell the pictures to the papers. So she told her parents about it and decided she would come clean. Which i think good on her! It certainly hasnt changed my opinion on her, it was quite a sad story to be honest, it was all down to her ex, the reason she was upset etc, well i dont blame her considering he went off with that Samantha Giles woman.

Thread Information