Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rita Sullivan Tanner (Barbara Knox)

He did look creepy didn't he - wonder how long until we see his face appear round the cabin door

he was really weird. Those eyes gave me nightmares

didn't she have a stalker before?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sooz~
    He did look creepy didn't he - wonder how long until we see his face appear round the cabin door
    He looked like the bloke who was once in Citizen Smith playing the gormless one. Tucker, I think his character was called. Same tashe, same glasses, just balder!

I thought he was more comical than creepy, though it's something of a first that almost the day after the story circulated, the character appears in the episode! Usually you hear about these things weeks before the person turns up!

Yeah, the one at speed dating. Very creepy.
    Obsessed with Ritas with red hair!
    I thought it was a bit obvious when he was amazed at Rita when they were talking at the event.
    xox

yeah he did look freaky the way he smiled if i was Rita i will run a mile hahahahaha

Well after all the fuss, he's nowhere to be seen. A guess this is going to drag on a bit then.

Audrey outs Rita as love-cheat

Corrie's script-writers are set to unleash a shocking secret that has laid dormant in the murky nooks and crannies of the Street's collective psyche for years.

Rita Sullivan, the long-standing owner of the Kabin and doyenne of Weatherfield, once conducted a tempestuous relationship with now-dead Alf Roberts.

Rita, played by 67-year-old Barbara Knox, is finally found out when Alf's widow Audrey finds an undeveloped camera film while clearing out her dead husband's belongings.

The resulting photos are enough to shock the most hardened of Corrie fans - they depict Rita and Alf in a steamy embrace on Blackpool beach.

The resulting feud between Rita and Audrey is set to "divide all the other residents on the Street", a Corrie mole told the Daily Star.

Audrey, furious that her old friend once betrayed her, calls Rita "a red-haired hussy and an old slapper".

Rita has been no stranger to romance. In over thirty years on the soap she has been married to builder Len, nasty Alan and nice Ted, so to some the dangerous liaison with corner-shop owner Alf will come as no surprise.

Link: http://www.dehavilland.co.uk/webhost...earchid=234672

Thumbs down

More cr*p im afraid! Don't like the sound of this at all!
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 10-08-2005 at 18:17.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

the story lines are getting worse,how long has he been dead,so long I cant remember, the film wouldnt devlop as they have a first run (develop) date.(I tried a 5 year old reel didnt work !). what next, Rita and Marvis were really lovers I am glad I have stopped watching.

Thread Information