Thread: Andre (David Joshua-Anthony)

Exclamation Andre (David Joshua-Anthony)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...new-storyline/

Hollyoaks has a family twist in store for character Vicky Grant, in an exciting new casting announcement.

David Joshua-Anthony has joined the cast of the Channel 4 soap as Vicky?s charismatic half-brother, Andre.

In scenes airing next month, Andre will arrive at the youth club and befriend teens Vicky (Anya Lawrence) and Dillon (Nathaniel Dass), with a secret aim of reuniting with his estranged half-sister.

But Vicky is very much unaware of this family connection, leading to some awkward moments when she gets the wrong idea about their relationship?

He?ll be sticking around for a while, as Andre quickly becomes friends with Dillon and is offered a place to stay with the Maalik family ? where his troubled home life is soon revealed.

This role marks Joshua-Anthony?s TV debut. Talking about joining the popular soap, he said: "Being welcomed into the Hollyoaks family has been amazing and I?m enjoying the process of playing Andre.

"He is a kid who always thinks one step ahead of everyone else and is filled with so many thoughts and ideas. I can?t wait to see what life in the village has in store for him."

Andre?s first episode of Hollyoaks will be available to stream on Channel 4 on Wednesday, December 6 and will be live on E4 on Thursday, December 7.

Before her half-brother arrives on the scene, next week?s spoilers show Vicky putting on a protest to convince Scott not to leave his position at the Youth Centre and referring to him as her dad.

This isn?t the only big casting news from Hollyoaks of late, as it was recently revealed that Isabelle Smith and Ryan Mulvey have been cast as Darren Osborne?s twins Frankie and Jack Junior.

for some reason i thought the boxer joining

Thread Information