Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Krista Sinclair (Majella Davis)

DS article;

Neighbours confirms Krista Sinclair's return storyline
    Krista surprises David next week.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-return-story/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours has confirmed that Krista Sinclair will return to our screens next week.

Reece's troubled sister has been absent from Erinsborough in recent days while she seeks help for her problems, but she'll be back in the run-up to Christmas.

Krista recently turned to David Tanaka for support as she struggled to overcome a serious drug addiction while also recovering from pneumonia.

David tried to set Krista on a path for safe withdrawal, while Byron Stone and Leo Tanaka also got involved in helping her.

Next week, David is surprised when Krista gets in touch to let him know that she has decided to check herself out of rehab.

This concerns David, as Krista was only part of the programme for a week and a half.

David discusses the situation with his family, speculating that Krista wants to concentrate on returning to the US for her father's funeral.

Sinclair family patriarch Conrad passed away last month after suffering a stroke.

When David prepares himself to catch up with Krista, he braces himself as he's not sure what state she'll be in.

Krista arrives and her appearance takes everyone by surprise, as she seems to be doing far better than anyone anticipated ? but what are her plans for the future?

Majella Davis, who plays Krista, recently confirmed that she's a new regular for Neighbours after her character made a surprising return from the dead. This followed Krista's involvement in Neighbours' special Flashback Week.

Majella posted on Instagram: "My alter ego for the next year ? Krista Sinclair.

"Super grateful to be part of such a wonderful company. Thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout the years. It's been a long road to my first job, and it's everything I've always dreamt it would be."

Neighbours airs Krista's return on Monday, December 18.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (11-12-2023)

Got to say I wasnt expecting KRISTA to be pregnant!!! Interesting twist!!! Will EDEN be told??? Will the baby survive??? They certainly threw KRISTA into a juicy SL from the get go. I think MD will do a great job with the script.

If they match KRISTA with LEO I wonder if shell be sticking around for good. It would suck for LEO if this was just another fleeting romance. Id love to see something more permanent for him. The character is being wasted at the moment.
    Last edited by Bossy7; 20-12-2023 at 22:04.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (20-12-2023)

DS article:

Neighbours reveals surprise pregnancy in latest episode
    One character confided in Leo.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ise-pregnancy/

Neighbours spoilers follow from Wednesday's episode (December 20).

Neighbours has revealed a secret pregnancy storyline for show newcomer Krista Sinclair.

Krista shared her news with Leo Tanaka in Wednesday's episode after he became worried about the symptoms she was experiencing.

Viewers have seen Krista struggle with nausea in recent episodes. Her new friends in Erinsborough suspected this was linked to her withdrawal from drugs, but a surprise twist has now revealed the true story.

Krista started to feel unwell again shortly after learning that her criminal ex-boyfriend Eden Shaw wants her to visit him in jail. This sparked concern from Leo, who was helping to show Krista the ropes at Lassiters.

Leo considered calling his twin brother David, who's currently acting as Krista's sober companion. Krista stopped him by insisting that there was no need to involve David at this stage.

She explained: "I don't need David or Remi, okay? It's not withdrawal. It's morning sickness. I'm pregnant."

Sharing the full story, Krista continued: "I found out while I was in rehab. At first I was terrified and then I just suddenly felt clear ? like I finally knew what I wanted, maybe for the first time ever: to raise a new little person in a life full of love and protect them from everything that messed me up."

Krista confirmed that she doesn't plan to involve her family at this stage, although she did ask her sister Reece to give her the Lassiters job because she knew it'd help to provide a stable life for the baby.

She also vowed to keep Eden ? the baby's father ? at arm's length because she suspects he'd use the situation as a weapon against her. But is it only a matter of time before we see dangerous Eden again?

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

DS article:

Neighbours' David Tanaka is drawn into baby storyline
    He offers some difficult advice.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ta-baby-story/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours' David Tanaka faces a difficult conversation with Krista Sinclair about her pregnancy next week.

David shares some advice with Krista after she finally confides in him about her recent news.

Wednesday's episode (December 20) saw Krista speak to David's twin brother Leo about her pregnancy, but she made it clear that she wanted to keep everyone else in the dark for a while longer.

Next week, Krista decides that it's the right time to fill in David, who recently agreed to be her sober companion.

By this point, Krista is feeling upbeat about the future after scoring a victory in her new feud with Paul Robinson.

However, David soon spoils the celebratory atmosphere after learning that Krista was still heavily using drugs in the early stages of her pregnancy.

David tells Krista that she should speak to an expert to help prepare for any scenario with the baby.

Krista is offended and orders David to leave, clearly unwilling to have this conversation.

Later, Krista turns back to Leo for support and explains that she's scared of facing up to the possibility that she might have put her unborn baby's health at risk.

Krista makes an apology to David, who promises to stay by her side through the pregnancy ? but will she finally agree to get the expert advice he recommended?

Neighbours releases this episode on Wednesday, December 27 at 7am on free streaming service Amazon Freevee.

Who is her baby's father? Holly's ex?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Who is her baby's father? Holly's ex?
    Yes, the ex, Eden (who is in jail) is the father.

Looking forward to HOLLYs reaction !

Would be great to see MELANIE & KRISTA bond again over this pregnancy.

Ds article:

Neighbours' Krista Sinclair to be rushed to hospital after drink spiking mystery
    Krista's sobriety is set to come into question

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...iking-mystery/

Krista Sinclair's return to Ramsay Street is set to get even more tumultuous as she is rushed to hospital in devastating scenes.

Reece's troubled sister has been absent from Neighbours while seeking help for drug addiction over the Christmas period.

David Tanaka set her on a path for a safe withdrawal from the substances, and she has since checked herself out of rehab and made steps to return to her regular life.

But Paul Robinson is set to make life difficult for the recovering addict, which put her sobriety at risk in upcoming episodes of the Australian soap.

Paul has been appointed Executive Consultant of Lassiter's on behalf of Krista's rich family, who are investors in the hotel. However, Paul's son Leo is fed up with his father's treatment of Krista and tries to encourage him to be more lenient given her current circumstances.

This makes no difference as he becomes annoyed when Krista points out that Paul is the one who covered up what he thought was her murder.

Paul becomes even more irked when Krista manages to successfully run the Lassiter's Summer Nights Party with very little difficulty, despite pointing out that there are underage kids around.

The evening takes a dark turn when Krista struggles to respond to Paul's inquiry and grabs Leo for support, where it seems she has been drugged. She claims someone spiked her drink, which leads to a hasty hospital trip.

At the hospital, Remi Varga-Murphy shares David's suspicion that Krista has taken some sort of opioid. She denies ever touching any drugs, but will anyone believe her?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (29-12-2023)

Paul drugs her?

eden out for revenge, but how is he out of prison?

Thread Information