Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should frankie get married to jack

Should frankie get married to jack

i think they should on the same day as jake and becca it would be a funny episode
    Ben from Hollyoaks is HOT!!!

she should marry him
    but they dont suit really
    it will be so funny

Personally I find Frankie irritating and nothing she says or does is funny. She is far too pushy and Becca should just tell her where to go. I think she and Jack should get married but not on the same day as Becca and Jake. I can understand how Becca feels because I would feel the same way in her position.

Quote Originally Posted by shelley
    Personally I find Frankie irritating and nothing she says or does is funny. She is far too pushy and Becca should just tell her where to go. I think she and Jack should get married but not on the same day as Becca and Jake. I can understand how Becca feels because I would feel the same way in her position.
    my thoughts exactly

I like Frankie, as her character is different. But i do think she should marry Jack, as it well to me seems really sweet. But i think it was wrong to make it a double wedding as she is just totally taking over, but in some ways Becca did deserve that coming for not being happy with what was givin and she knows that Frankie doesn't have all the money.

I think it will be a good episode and hopefully a succesful wedding in both cases
    Louise is baaaaaaccccckkkk

i just feel sorry for becca and jake

me too
    lol

I think Jack and Frankie should marry but not right now they have not go to know each other that why and it was only a few months since Frankie got a dircove (SP)with her husband and how do we know that it has gone through, I think that it should just be Becca and Jake big day as it is their frist time and jack and Frankie have been married before and has jack got dircove (sp) with his wife and it mean that the whole family will not be there so jack should think about it will he intive Ruth, also i think jack should tell Frankie that he never really asked her to marry him, it will just get worse and worse.

I think they should get married, but not on the same day as Becca and Jake. Poor Becca
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

yeah her big day is being ruined by her mother in law
    lol

Thread Information