Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 16th - 19th October 2023

Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 16th - 19th October 2023

Monday 16th Oct

- Kirby makes a final bid for freedom. Will Summer Bay lose one of their own?

Tuesday 17th Oct

- Everything is coming up Lyrik. Alf throws a spanner in the works. Justin's in danger.

Wednesday 18th Oct

- Kirby puts her foot down. Roo's ruse backfires. Will Mali spoil Alf's surprise?

Thursday 19th Oct

- Summer Bay gathers to celebrate Alf. Rose smells a rat. Justin is in mortal danger.

BTTB
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 11-10-2023 at 03:47. Reason: Wed & Thurs spoilers added.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (10-10-2023)

Wed & Thurs spoilers have been added to the original post.

Just a quick heads up. I will be in hospital again next Tuesday afternoon (17th) to have my other eye operated on (which has become necessary quicker than expected). So, if next week's H&A spoilers are not available before I go in, it may be a bit later in the week before I get a chance to post them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post

Just a quick heads up. I will be in hospital again next Tuesday afternoon (17th) to have my other eye operated on (which has become necessary quicker than expected). So, if next week's H&A spoilers are not available before I go in, it may be a bit later in the week before I get a chance to post them.
    best of luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (11-10-2023)

Good luck, hope it all goes well for you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (11-10-2023)

Good Luck to you Pantherboy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (12-10-2023)

Nowtolove.com.au article:

Home and Away spoilers: Notorious cult Vita Nova comes after an injured Justin
    Mission to kill.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...hospital-79004

Justin barely made it out of the kidnapping ordeal alive. But the danger is far from over as members of the dangerous Vita Nova cult ready to come after him again.

In recent weeks in Home And Away, Justin (James Stewart) and Leah (Ada Nicodemou) were abducted, locked in an abandoned warehouse and left for dead.

In their failed attempt to escape, Justin almost lost his life, forcing his fianc?e Leah to say what she thought was a final goodbye. Miraculously, he pulled through. But is it short-lived?

When Vita Nova hear Justin is recovering in hospital, they move to finish the job?

When police officer Cash (Nicholas Cartwright) stops by the hospital to see how Justin and Leah are doing, he asks his colleague Rose (Kirsty Marillier) why she hasn't posted a guard on the ward, given what's happened.

His question doesn't go down too well with Rose and she quickly moves him on ? but that lack of security is the very thing that might assist Vita Nova in their mission.

Outside, an orderly named Jordan (Jack Angwin), who's actually a Vita Nova member, relays the conversation he's overheard to his bosses and asks when he should act. Then he visits Justin to resume his duties, concealing his motives.

"Initially, no-one suspects anything," Ada, 46, tells TV WEEK.

Next morning, her spirits renewed, Leah heads to the hospital. But her mood is shattered when she mentions the "helpful" orderly Jordan to doctor Bree (Juliet Godwin) and is told there's no-one by that name at the hospital.

The information sounds alarm bells for Rose, but they're too late ? they find Justin on the floor, unconscious.

"Rose cottons on at the 11th hour and races back to Justin," Ada says. "Jordan has tried to suffocate him with a pillow."

Rose puts the hospital into lockdown as doctors rush to help. With time running out to save Justin and find his attacker, the stakes have never been higher!

And:

Home and Away's Justin Morgan to face even more danger in shocking scenes
    Trouble isn't over for Justin and Leah.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...spital-danger/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 16-10-2023 at 20:31.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (17-10-2023)

new Justin promo 'The danger is not over', after the previous post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9i9VxfJeRQ
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 16-10-2023 at 20:32.

How about Justin waking up like nothing ever happened hahahahahahahahahahaha and starts talking like he just had a 6 hour sleep. No blood family beside him , i bet he's back out surfing within weeks.

DS article:

Home and Away ends Justin Morgan storyline after shocking scenes
    One last Vita Nova drama for Justin and Leah.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...an-story-ends/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Thursday's Australian episode (October 19), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has seemingly resolved the Vita Nova cult storyline after a shocking new plan to murder Justin Morgan.

Justin had another frightening near-miss in Thursday's Australian episode as the sinister doomsday preppers made another attempt to murder him.

The garage boss was already recovering in hospital after he and his partner Leah Patterson were kidnapped and left to die by members of the Vita Nova group.

Not stopping there, Vita Nova arranged for a man called Jordan to pose as a hospital employee and lie in wait to kill him.

Jordan spotted his chance in the show's latest episode after the police guard at Justin's hospital room became distracted and walked away for a moment.

The villain tried to smother Justin with a pillow, but was distracted and made his getaway when the police guard returned just at the right time.

Fortunately, Jordan didn't manage to escape the hospital and was arrested for his crimes.

Later, police constable Rose Delaney assured Justin and Leah that Jordan's arrest had brought down the cult once and for all.

The couple had received false hope on other occasions that Vita Nova had seemingly disbanded, including after Andrew Lawrence's kidnap.

Rose explained: "We found the new compound where Vita Nova set themselves up. Jordan wasn't very good at covering his tracks.

"There were a lot of arrests made overnight. I really do think this is the end for the cult."

Leah was sceptical after so many attempts to target her family, but Rose assured her that "a lot" of incriminating evidence had been found at the new compound.

She added: "There's no way these people are getting out of jail time."

Justin also had a positive outlook, hoping that the downfall of the cult would allow him and Leah to focus on their wedding plans.

Leah asked Justin to marry her during their kidnap ordeal, and she has since made it clear that it wasn't just a proposal made in the heat of the moment. Has Summer Bay's next wedding been revealed?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in January after the show's Christmas break.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (20-10-2023)

Thread Information