Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where is Dennis?

Be great to see Dennis back as long as they don't restart the awful Shannis storyline. I know some people on here may like it but to me it was borefest of last year. Dennis was far more of an interesting character when he first joined the show and there's plenty of potential good storylines for him that don't involve his love life. As for Sharon she's not half the character she was in the 90s and I hate the way they had her simpering around both her dad and Dennis. My other problem with them being the lack of any real chemistry there. Dennis had some with Kate and even to a degree briefly with Kat. But with Sharon and Zoe there just wasn't that sparkle.

Don't get me wrong I like both Sharon and Dennis individually. But together they just don't work for me and are a waste of two good characters.

I though out of all partners that Dennis had, his chemistry with Sharon was by far the strongest and most apparent. He did have a spark with Kate though. Dennis and Zoe was a definite no for me.

I liked Dennis when he first arrived but preferred him a whole lot more when he got involved in Sharon because viewers got to see a much more softer side to him which was never saw before. I really do think that Sharon bought out the best in him in. As for Sharon, I can agree that her character changed for the worse when Den came back from the grave and that was a big shame because she is much stronger than that and the shoddy writing didn't help. I like them both individually but together, they gell well and really hope to see them back together at some point. I can’t think of any other couple more made for each other if I'm honest.
    Last edited by Alisha; 13-04-2005 at 15:50.

Red face Shannis <3

[QUOTE=Alisha]I do hope Sharon returns. She is my favourite character and a great actress at that. They are so many possibilities for her character and I can imagine that there will be fireworks if/when she returns. It will be testing time between her and Chrissie. It could be rally explosive. I'm just getting my hopes up as usual. We know what magazines can be like.[QUOTE]

Yep, I agree and possibilties for Sharon:
    1. Gets back together with Dennis
    2. Discovers cellar floor
    3. Becomes suspicious of Chrissies involvment in Dens death
    4. Has a war with Chrissie.
    5. Then She's pregnant!

:-)

She's comeing back!

Alot of Questions please help answer all of them!!!!

1.Nigel Harman was supposed to be returning after 3 months, then it was filming on the 18th April does this mean he won't restart filming for a while???
    Does anyone actually know when Nigel/Letitia start filming again???

2.There is another thread on here somewhere about a baby?
    Everyone is saying Chrissie or whatever(i want it to be chrissie) but now that sharon is back do you think she could be pregnant????

3.Is Letitia Dean's return permenant or just for a while the same for Nigel how long are they both planning to stay around???

4.Will there return be to do with Zoe's exit???

5.What is going to happen between Chrissie and sharon????
    Last time they saw each other was just before chrissie killed den!!It'll be very interesting to see what the script writers come up with!!

Sorry i'm just curious please help me with all of my queries!!!
    Luv ya all
    Layne
    x x x

Quote Originally Posted by Princess
    I would love Shannis to happen again but knowing EE they would probably ruin it.

P.S Hi Stapler I support Armagh too. Oisin McConville is my fave
    Dear God really? I love you! You must understand I'm surrounded by effing Tyrone supporters Isn't McConville just the best player in all of Ulster?
    Last edited by stapler; 13-04-2005 at 19:37.

i hope they both come back
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

they do both come back, but its not been confirmed whether it is together nor not

Quote Originally Posted by stapler
    Dear God really? I love you! You must understand I'm surrounded by effing Tyrone supporters Isn't McConville just the best player in all of Ulster?
    I know me too. They're so full of themselves and who does Peter Canvan think he is? Sam will be back home this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess
    I know me too. They're so full of themselves and who does Peter Canvan think he is? Sam will be back home this year!
    Didn't Baldy retire last year and then come back? Flip sake... Owen Mullagan (sp?) does my head in, but then every sport has to have their blonde bombshell, don't they? Beckham... you'd think Owen spends more time in the hairdressers than on the pitch the amount of easy points he's missed in his time. Armagh will come again

Thread Information