Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Dennis?

me neither!!

Oh I really hope that Sharon does return and for the relationship between her and Dennis to continue. I just loved them two together. Their chemistry was simply unbeatable. I don't for a second feel that the storyline has run it's course. They were never given the chance they deserved and with the words 'forever' I had an inkling that the storyline was not over. Hopefully if/when Letitia return fans will finally get the reunion they are hoping for.

I do hope Sharon returns. She is my favourite character and a great actress at that. They are so many possibilities for her character and I can imagine that there will be fireworks if/when she returns. It will be testing time between her and Chrissie. It could be rally explosive. I'm just getting my hopes up as usual. We know what magazines can be like.

As for Dennis, I am really looking forward to his return. As it ties in with Zoe's final week, I’m hoping that she finally gets her comeuppance.
    Last edited by Alisha; 12-04-2005 at 16:31.

Dennis's return looks exciting
    I think that he's going to be the main reason why Zoe leaves,

Bye Bye Zoe

hi Alisha, you the same Alisha i know from the beebs board ????

as much as i love shannis and wish they would come back together.i just don't think its gonna happen. OMG OMG i just had a horrible thought..... dennis comes back with a new bird!!!!!!!!!!

as long as he doesn't get back with zoe, anyone is an improvement

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    as long as he doesn't get back with zoe, anyone is an improvement
    Exactly! Have Pat Butcher for all I care but not that Zoe.

Hi ????, yes it's me It all lies with Letitia and whether she is going to return or not. I doubt Dennis will come back with a new women. Dennis left the square a broken man and devastated over what Den did to him. He had lost everything that was important to him. I some how don't think that romance was on the cards for him.

Dennis will most likely get hooked up with someone at some point though but I just can’t see it yet.

Maybe he's the new Andy? Bitter and twisted after Kat... only Zoe. And Letitia if/when she comes back is to help redeem him.

i hope not, i quite like dennis

I would love Shannis to happen again but knowing EE they would probably ruin it.

P.S Hi Stapler I support Armagh too. Oisin McConville is my fave

I don't know about bitter twisted but Dennis reverting to type sounds likely. Dennis has lost his true love along with a father figure which he had craved since childhood -a person who psychologically abused him. Dennis came to the square as a loner and much like a closed box -not letting anyone in and keeping his guard up. It's only after falling for Sharon that his shield came down and we saw a softer, loving and a more vulnerable side to his character.

Now though he is coming back to nothing (unless Sharon comes back with him). Dot is the only person he has any tie with but it's not enough. Considering all that he had to endure by the hands of Den, he was destroyed and I don't think he will come back as Mr Nice guy as happy as Larry. I however doubt he would resemble Andy and his retaliation to seer pain. Andy has his own way of dealing with hurt and grief and that’s by making them pay through going through their mind. Dennis doesn't strike m as that kind. When Dennis learned about what Andy did to Kat he was appalled and sympathised with Kat. It's not Dennis's style. Then again, Dennis said that he would never hit a women but he was proved wrong when he smacked Zoe berfor his departure. However under the circumstances I think it was understandable. It's the fact that he let it get the better of him that it played a part and there is always the fear that he can never quite be that person he wants to be.

I'm hypothetically guessing here that Dennis will go back to his 'couldn't give a toss about life' attitude and burying himself under work and relying on him self to maintain survival. I'm looking forward to his return though. There are so many ways his character can go right now.
    Last edited by Alisha; 12-04-2005 at 18:56.

Thread Information