Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: will crissie give sam half of the pub

No she hasn't but I wouldn't be suprised still if it happened.

What happened to this storyline? One minute Chrissie was being blackmailed the next thing we know they're bossom buddies. Little confusing!

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Exactly I mean they were coming to an agreement and the next thing we here NOTHING and now Sam's helping out and acting like Chrissie's best mate and comforting her when Pauline goes on about her doorstop
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

I think that when Chrissie suggested to Sam that she earnt the money by working behind the pub a truce was callled at the same time. Looking into the future now I reckon that both Chrissie and Peggy will run the Vic together, unless Chrissie goes back to hairdressing. Have to admit because she looks so right behind the bar I keep on forgetting that she used to do hair!

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

I think Alfie should go back into the vic! He brought life to the vic and made everythin a joke n funny! he was a great landlord! COME ON PRODUCERS! PUT ALFIE BACK IN THE VIC WHERE HE BELONGS!!!!

Luv Jo xxxxxxxxxxx

EDIT: TRANSLATING TEXT SPEAK!
    Last edited by judejude; 30-04-2005 at 21:43.

I don't think Chrissie will give Sam the Vic.

I have a feeling that Sharon will get in the end.

For all we know Den may have a will which leaves the contents of the vic in Sharons name. I wouldn't be suprised. When got it back just before Christmas he made it clear that he got it back for her. It would be a great twist. Sam's face would be a picture.

Chrissie and the Vic, well they just go hand in hand!
    It will be good when peggy comes back to see that Chrissie is now Queen of the Vic, (if she still is, which she will be!)
    i don't think Peggy and Chrissie have met, or have they?
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

I think either Sharon or Peggy will end up getting the pub.
    I think Chrissie will end up getting pushed out, Sam could threaten her a bit.

I can't wait until Sam & Phil comes back and he finds out shes burnt all his businesses!!
    Thats gonna be great :-)

I mean, The Archers, The Café, The Vic. Have I forgotten any?
    Because The snooker hall/Angies Den/Scarlett didn't belong to him when he left & was arrested did it?

xXx
    Luv Lisa

I think Chrissie is here to stay in the Vic. Peggy and Mitchell and Co need some fresh territory to stamp on. Making a carbon copy of the mid 90s will simply not work. Look how Den's return flopped...

And why would Sharon get it? I highly doubt Chrissie would just sell up! Sharon may work there but not buy it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by *JSW*
    Peggy and Mitchell and Co need some fresh territory to stamp on. Making a carbon copy of the mid 90s will simply not work. Look how Den's return flopped...

And why would Sharon get it? I highly doubt Chrissie would just sell up! Sharon may work there but not buy it IMO.
    Well put and I agree.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Sharon may well get half of the pub. It's likely Den could've left it to her, but Chrissie will probably contest that.

Thread Information