Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Varga-Murphy family: Cara Remi JJ and Dex

REMI is going to lose it when its revealed that FELIX is JJAYs sperm daddy. She is way too judgemental. Trouble incoming for this family again?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (07-03-2024)

The line of the episode goes to REMI - he even looks like him - lol

Hilarious, they didn?t notice straight away.

REMI & CARA have taken the news way better then I expected!
    Last edited by Bossy7; 04-04-2024 at 09:00.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-04-2024), Pantherboy (04-04-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    The line of the episode goes to REMI - he even looks like him - lol

Hilarious, they didn?t notice straight away.

REMI & CARA have taken the news way better then I expected!
    I agree they could have made in into a bit of a dramatic SL

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sufyaan For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (04-04-2024), lizann (04-04-2024), Pantherboy (04-04-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Sufyaan View Post
    I agree they could have made in into a bit of a dramatic SL
    Yep, another disappointment. Writers have great ideas, poor execution. They deliver great episodes like DAVIDs death & KRISTAs tragedy then leave us with this nonsense.

Hate that FELIX was written this way. JF/ JELIX deserved way better. The only part I liked was WENDY finding the missing pages of PHILIPPAs diary. I thought this was how it would come out originally, but with a better SL.

So what now, JJ finally finds his dad and FELIX goes back to prison??

DS article:

Neighbours' Remi and Cara caught out over Felix secret
    Dex overhears them talking.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ra-caught-out/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours couple Remi and Cara Varga-Murphy face a showdown with their teenage son JJ next week as the truth about Felix Rodwell is exposed.

Remi and Cara are forced to explain themselves when JJ finds out that they're responsible for his biological father cutting all contact with him.

Felix was arrested and sent back to jail earlier this month after breaking his parole conditions with his plan to steal expensive building supplies from the Eirini Rising development.

JJ was desperate for answers after finding out that Felix is his father. However, Remi secretly encouraged Felix not to play any further part in JJ's life, arguing that the schoolboy was better off without him.

Next week, JJ nervously awaits the final update over how he'll be punished for his own role in the robbery. His mums try to distract him with a family game of basketball, while his younger brother Dex pulls a sickie at school so that he can show support too.

JJ is grateful to have Dex back in his corner following weeks of tension between them.

In the end, JJ and his family learn that he has been granted 'diversion', which means that his punishment can be dealt with outside the court system and he won't have a criminal record.

JJ is relieved, but his mood turns sour when he gets another 'return to sender' letter after his latest attempt to contact Felix.

Believing they're alone, Remi and Cara praise Felix for sticking to his word and ignoring JJ's attempts to reach out. They're unaware that Dex can hear them talking about their secret scheme.

JJ confides in Dex about how much Felix's snubs are hurting him. Dex decides that he deserves to know the truth, so he explains that Remi and Cara influenced Felix's decision.

JJ wastes no time before confronting his mums, warning that he'll never forgive them. Can the family ever get past this?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, May 6.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

Thread Information