Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How will sharon and Dennis

im a big shannis fan and i hope they leave together happy hopfuly with a baby

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Keating's babe
    First Kat and Alfie, and now Sharon and Dennis.

I don't think they will have Sharon and Dennis splitting up. I think he is going to be killed off in a dramatic episode. But if that happens then Sharon will be the grieving partner once more seeing as she lost Tom in the Halloween fire.
    Sharon will grieve this time for a husband not a boyfriend,, Actually I liked Tom and Sharon together, they were great...or at least I thought they were,, I am willing to bet if Dennis is KILLED off it will tie in with Daltons murder... whatcha all think ????

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    Sharon will grieve this time for a husband not a boyfriend,, Actually I liked Tom and Sharon together, they were great...or at least I thought they were,, I am willing to bet if Dennis is KILLED off it will tie in with Daltons murder... whatcha all think ????
    May well do, but will they kill Dennis of?, Im not to sure, maybe Pauline murders him will a rolling pin because he has done something bad that will hurt Sharon.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Yes I think it is very likely Dennis will die! It will be very sad, but if Nigel is leaving for good, they are going to want to give him a dramatic exit! Although I think it would be better if they went along with the prison storyline, like somebody suggested on the spoiler board. There have been a few hints it might be possible.

I may be reading to much into this but I read the spoilers and apparently when Den goes missing the police think it might be to do with Andy's murder. And of course we know that Bill Murray is leaving the beginning of the year, maybe they have an indepth investigation, in which somebody grasses on Dennis (maybe Phil).

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Yes I think it is very likely Dennis will die! It will be very sad, but if Nigel is leaving for good, they are going to want to give him a dramatic exit! Although I think it would be better if they went along with the prison storyline, like somebody suggested on the spoiler board. There have been a few hints it might be possible.

I may be reading to much into this but I read the spoilers and apparently when Den goes missing the police think it might be to do with Andy's murder. And of course we know that Bill Murray is leaving the beginning of the year, maybe they have an indepth investigation, in which somebody grasses on Dennis (maybe Phil).
    As the saying goes ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END,,however with EastEnders that is their motto..good things on EE ends quicker ...BTW where does the prison story line come in on this ???????

As the saying goes ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END,,however with EastEnders that is their motto..good things on EE ends quicker ...BTW where does the prison story line come in on this ???????
    Dennis going to prison may be a possible exit?! I was wracking my brains trying to think of something other than Dennis dying (because it's to upsetting), which would allow Sharon and Dennis to be parted, and somebody came up with this storyline on another thread.

Sometimes the police have crack downs on crime. Johnny Allen is leaving in January (I think), and obviously he was responsible for Andy's death. Dennis is supposed to be leaving in the Newyear, perhaps around the time of Johnny's exit storyline. So prison might be on the cards. It's one way of Phil getting his revenge (he knows about Dennis and Jack Dalton).

It would be really sad for Sharon to have her dad and husband dying within a matter of months. And the prison storyline would leave the door open for Nigel, Dennis could get away with 10 years, do you reckon?

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Dennis going to prison may be a possible exit?! I was wracking my brains trying to think of something other than Dennis dying (because it's to upsetting), which would allow Sharon and Dennis to be parted, and somebody came up with this storyline on another thread.

Sometimes the police have crack downs on crime. Johnny Allen is leaving in January (I think), and obviously he was responsible for Andy's death. Dennis is supposed to be leaving in the Newyear, perhaps around the time of Johnny's exit storyline. So prison might be on the cards. It's one way of Phil getting his revenge (he knows about Dennis and Jack Dalton).

It would be really sad for Sharon to have her dad and husband dying within a matter of months. And the prison storyline would leave the door open for Nigel, Dennis could get away with 10 years, do you reckon?
    Has EE left the doors open for Nigel and Letia ?? if so.. do u actually think us fans are gonna wait 10 yrs for him to do time ??? LOL

Dennis is leaving for good but sharon will be back later on next year it says so on the eastenders website
    Here look >

Goodbye Dennis
    Nigel Harman has announced his decision to leave Walford after two years as the Square's smouldering hottie Dennis Rickman. He's loved, he's lost it and we've enjoyed every minute of Dennis's time in Albert Square

Letitia takes a break
    Meanwhile, Nigel's on-screen lover, Letitia Dean is taking an extended break from EastEnders. She leaves in early 2006 but will return as Sharon later in the year
    Hope this helps everyone

Maybe dennis pushes johnny over the bridge and he drags dennis with him

Quote Originally Posted by Eastenders_4ev@
    Dennis is leaving for good but sharon will be back later on next year it says so on the eastenders website
    Here look >

Hope this helps everyone
    Interesting.. not sure what Sharon will be doing ....just do not see a story line in there for her. any one got ideas ???( ok wrong thread)

Thread Information