Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dennis

Dennis

Found this on DS but im not too sure on the source so thought i would put it in here

according the Mail magazine, Eastenders bosses have revealed Dennis's exit.

Dennis will go to America with Sharon and if Nigel Harman doesnt return they have said there is a possibilty he will be recast.

Bad mistake i think,dennis has grown on us over the last few years,a look alike would not cut it,by all means give shazza a new bloke but as a new charector,or recast wicksy ,1 of sharons old flames,it would be more beleivable than dennis going to usa with one head and coming back with another,we all know america is the home of the facelift but a new head is just unbeleivable

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    we all know america is the home of the facelift but a new head is just unbeleivable
    lol i agree. but if nigel doesnt want to return there isnt much they can do... its that or the character of dennis just dissapears, or they could kill him off.

but remember its a story, so he's obviously the same person, lol, just a new image. lol, i dont think they could ever replace him, Denis polays him so well (But then we dont know any different) i dont think any one could be better thna him at it.

oh my god thats just stupid! i dont think they should do that!

HMJ!

noooooooooooooo
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

Happens all the time in American shows,I do not think that there are any original actors left in As The World Turns.

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    Bad mistake i think,dennis has grown on us over the last few years,a look alike would not cut it,by all means give shazza a new bloke but as a new charector,or recast wicksy ,1 of sharons old flames,it would be more beleivable than dennis going to usa with one head and coming back with another,we all know america is the home of the facelift but a new head is just unbeleivable
    I saw it on ds to but the thread as been closed because it was unture i think but i am not sure

I find it quite unrealistic for shaz to get an new bloke when she already found the love of her life
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue
    I find it quite unrealistic for shaz to get an new bloke when she already found the love of her life
    yea i agree... after all just beacuse Dennis's character has a new actor doesnt mean that Dennis is a different person in the soap. there is no need for her to have a new man/love just beacuse ngel has left leaving them to replace dennis with someone else.

I dont know about a new dennis though i dont think it would work i prefer the dennis we already have
    Last edited by angelblue; 13-09-2005 at 18:46.
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by hannah-mj
    oh my god thats just stupid! i dont think they should do that!
    Hannah i love your thing with Nigel i really want that where did you get them pictures of him from.

Thread Information