Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lauren Bolton (Cait Fitton)

Exclamation Lauren Bolton (Cait Fitton)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...lauren-return/

Coronation Street will be bringing back a surprising character in Max Turner's ongoing storyline.

Max is currently doing time in a Secure Training Centre after his involvement with the extremist gang and their plan to explode a bomb on the Cobbles.

Lauren Bolton was one of the characters involved in that storyline. She's the daughter of one of the gang members and was Max's girlfriend at the time. While the gang storyline is now wrapped up, it looks like there's more to come with Lauren.

As reported by The Sun, actress Cait Fitton is already back filming new scenes with Max actor Paddy Bever.

Recent scenes have seen David Platt try to get through to Max during his visits to the STC after he learned that the youth has been struggling on the inside. But it hasn't been easy getting Max to admit to it.

"Their relationship is quite strained because Max feels like David does so much for him and he constantly feels like he is letting him down, so he really struggles with that," Bever recently said.

"Max feels like he is constantly making mistakes then apologising, then making mistakes then apologising and he feels like he has gone too far with things," the actor continued.

"Max can't forgive himself, so he can't see David forgiving him either, even though he does forgive him. But there will be a point where Max is forced to express his feelings to David."

Will Lauren's return help Max start to forgive himself, or will she lead him down a dangerous way of thinking again?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...ggles-new-job/

Coronation Street's Lauren Bolton is set to struggle after landing a new job at the caf?.

It's been a challenging few weeks for Lauren, whose father Reece was recently sentenced to 18 years in prison due to his involvement in Griff's far-right extremist gang.

In upcoming scenes, it looks like Lauren's finally prepared to cut all ties with her dad after she rejects his phone call from prison ? though she does admit to Max that she is still missing him.

Determined to give Lauren a fresh start, Shona tells her that she's managed to get her a job at the caf?.

Although Lauren is grateful for Shona's efforts, she's nervous about the possibility of getting something wrong or embarrassing herself.

Unfortunately, Lauren doesn't get off to the best start at the caf? and Roy begins to worry he's made a mistake by hiring her. However, Shona assures him that Lauren will soon get the hang of things.

lAfter her shift, Lauren returns home and tells Max and Shona that Roy has given her the job on a permanent basis. Is Lauren finally moving on with her life?

Previously discussing her character's return to Weatherfield, Cait Fitton told Digital Spy that she'd "love" to see Lauren settle down on the Street.

"Lauren is such a complex character and that's why I love playing her. There are so many layers to how she reacts. She's such a genuine girl but she's so scared," said Cait.

"Lauren settling down onto the Street, making friendships and potentially finding love again would do her the world of good."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...ock-sex-offer/

Coronation Street's Roy Cropper will receive a huge shock next week, when his new employee Lauren Bolton makes an inappropriate offer.

Lauren recently began working at the caf? after Shona Platt secured her a job behind the counter. Although Lauren sadly didn't get off to the best start with her new role, this didn't stop kind-hearted Roy from taking her on permanently.

Thankfully, Lauren's skills in the caf? are improving, and next week, Lauren is thrilled to be able to tell her ex Max Turner that she has had a successful day at work.

Max is genuinely pleased for her as they chat about her new job, but when Lauren misreads the signals and tries to kiss Max, he pulls away from her, as he is happy in his new relationship with Sabrina Adetiba.

Feeling embarrassed, Lauren storms out of the house and heads straight over to the caf?, where she announces to Roy that she has made a fool of herself and wants to resign from her job.

Roy offers Lauren food and a bed for the night before she makes any rash decisions. However, he is left horrified when Lauren offers to sleep with him to show her gratitude.

Later in the week, Roy leaves a message for Shona, hoping that she might have heard from Lauren, who he hasn't seen since she made her proposition. When Shona reveals that neither she nor Max has seen Lauren since the previous day, Roy becomes increasingly worried.

Lauren does later show up at No. 8 to collect her things, before she inadvertently lets slip to Max and Shona that she made a pass at Roy, because this is what men expect.

What does the future hold next for Lauren?

Lauren has had a tough time over the past few weeks, after her dad Reece was sentenced to 18 years in prison over his involvement in Griff Reynolds's far-right extremist gang.

Lauren has since decided to cut ties with her father, although she has admitted to Max that she's still missing him.

Thankfully, actress Cait Fitton, who plays Lauren, is having a far happier time, as she recently revealed that starring on Corrie has been her biggest dream since childhood.

"I'm so happy. I've achieved something I never thought I would at 21," she said. "It's mad, I can't believe it."

staying full time so?

Ryan and Lauren will soon strike up an unlikely friendship that sees them move in together.

"Lauren's got quite a few things coming up, but the main thing is that she moves into her own flat, which is exciting as she's getting more of a solidified structure of a life back together," Cait Fitton has said.

Discussing who Lauren owes the money to, Cait teased: "We'll just have to see! With Lauren, she automatically naturally attracts danger. She's not had an upbringing where her mum or dad have told her what's right from wrong so she's very self-destructive.

"I think at some point there will be clarity on who that is ? whether it's a positive or a negative thing, we'll find out in the future. But there's definitely an underlying objective and aim that comes from blackmailing Ryan and Daisy."

was she attacked by one of her only fans subscribers, does roy get blamed, does anyone care about lauren as i haven't

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (18-02-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was she attacked by one of her only fans subscribers, does roy get blamed, does anyone care about lauren as i haven't
    Some quite silly fan theories on social media, think some folk have too much time on their hands ... but I don't think Roy will get blamed, hope not, anyway, think he is only a witness or corroborates a story, like you, I cannot take to Lauren and find her character boring. She is working, lives in a tiny apartment, so why is she so skint? I hope we find out soon and maybe she will leave Weatherfield

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Some quite silly fan theories on social media, think some folk have too much time on their hands ... but I don't think Roy will get blamed, hope not, anyway, think he is only a witness or corroborates a story, like you, I cannot take to Lauren and find her character boring. She is working, lives in a tiny apartment, so why is she so skint? I hope we find out soon and maybe she will leave Weatherfield
    yes nathan who groomed bethany has been mentioned but isn't he banged up, also his cop friend too

roy has filmed court scenes with joel

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    roy is taken in for questioning as blood is found her flat

Thread Information