Thread: Gail (Rachael Gill-Davis)

Gail (Rachael Gill-Davis)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...s-gail-return/

Emmerdale's Ryan Stocks is surprised by the return of a familiar face next week.

Ryan finds himself with an admirer when his old friend and love interest Gail, who was last seen in 2019, pays another visit to the village.

Gail's unexpected arrival initially leaves Ryan stunned.

Ryan has a healthy scepticism over Gail's motives for reappearing in his life after a four-year absence. However, Gail's charm quickly manages to win Ryan over.

The next day, Ryan and Gail are both embarrassed when Charity Dingle catches them together.

It's obvious to Charity that her son has spent the night with Gail. With Charity clearly amused by the situation, it seems that she's ready to forgive Ryan for his role in concealing Mackenzie Boyd's infidelity secret.

Gail, played Rachael Gill-Davis, appeared briefly in Emmerdale in February 2019.

In the episode, Charity was excited by the possibility of a romantic connection between Gail and Ryan, and she offered the newcomer lunch on the house at The Woolpack.

Gail went on to kiss Ryan, but he was mortified as he was more interested in Dawn at the time.

Ryan's new romantic twist comes as Charity's own relationship remains on the rocks. She dumped Mackenzie for his cheating last week and has stuck by her decision in subsequent episodes.

Emma Atkins, who plays Charity, recently explained: "Charity has such issues with trust after what she's been through as a teenager. I think that's going to be exacerbated by the fact that she took Chloe under her wing.

"Charity can almost see a reflection of herself in this young teenage girl being pregnant. I think she's going to be asking: 'Why did nobody tell me?'

"I think it'll be a shock and Charity will probably close down. She'll build her wall up, like she does when she feels betrayed."

so gail and ryan have a son that needs their help as sick

gail affair with marlon?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    gail affair with marlon?
    I can imagine but fed up with couples always having affairs... not interested in this storyline

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-10-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I can imagine but fed up with couples always having affairs... not interested in this storyline
    id hate marlon to cheat on rhona

Thread Information