Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Sugden

What surprises me is that Zak hasn't done more to help or advice Andy. I know Debbie is his grandaughter and he wants her to have custody of Sara but Zak and Jack were good mates they always had respect for each other. So why isn't Zak trying to help both Andy and Debbie come to a suitable arraangement about Sara and help him with the farm.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (23-05-2009)

I agree about the whole Zak/Jack part. But the producers have decided that this is the only way that they can possibly go with Andy's character as the last producer totally destroyed his character with the abuse storyline, now the producers have decided the only way that he can come go good is by hitting rock bottom, which is what we are going to see in the next few weeks, it does make me wonder who will save him, with Daz gone who can possibly help him, and from what I have read the Sugdens seem to have washed their hands of him

There isn't any Sugdens left in the dales. Diane is away visiting Bernice I think and the only family Jack had apart from Annie was a cousin Matt who left the dales over 20 years ago so Andy wouldn't know who he was. The only other person apart from Zak to help Andy out would be Alan Turner.

They need to introduce a distant cousin or relative to the Sugden family, hey if the Dingles have relatives coming out of the woodworks every so often, why cant the Sugdens do it. They could try and bring back Robert, but Karl is busy with Kingdom so I doubt it, It's a shame they sacked Luke, because Daz was like a Sugden and he had been brought up knowing how to be a farmer, like Andy had.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to angel_eyes87 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (23-05-2009)

The only one who could really come back and help sort Andy out apart from Diane is Kathy she was Jack's daughter-in-law she was married to Jack's son who died about 20 years ago. She's in Australia the last time she was in the dales was for Seth's funeral. Apart from that it would be to invent a long lost relative like the dingles do. Either that or someone in the villiage like Edna rallies the villiagers into helping on of their own as she took in Andy and Daz's real dad Billy when he was released from prison.

I would love for Kathy to come back, I loved her she was amazing around the time when Andy burned the barn down.

Does anyone know if the Wyldes own the Sugdens old farm as one of their tenant farms, because that could be a great story for Andy if he gets his feet back on the ground, to take on the Sugdens old farm, but he would need help from someone, I still think they should bring back Daz

Daz won't be back for at least another year or two, once he has served his community serivce. But they need someone to help Andy cope with his breakdown.

Yeah I reckon Daz is likely to come back next year, Luke only got 200hours of Community service, it wouldn't take that long to finish it in 2 years. He may not be wanted because of what went on between him and Vic Andy kicked him out for taking advantage.

But the storyline that they seemed to have wrote out for Andy this summer, seemed to suggest that someone would help him, which originally Daz was supposed to be returning late Sumer, tying in with this storyline , but as the Lizann said Debbie may be the one to help him through his tough ordeal, well after reading the spoilers of when Debbie won custody, she seems keen on letting Andy be a key part of Sarah's life, probably behind Cains back

Yes, Maisie had enough of cleaning his house for him and looking after Sarah, Andy did not appreciate what she did and she wants fun, not responsibility. She dumped him

What happend to Joe Sudgen (Jack's brother) maybe a long lost of kid of his could show up.

Emmerdale needs the Sudgen as farmers

Thread Information