Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Sugden

I hope they're going to give him a good wash and clean before they unleash him on another poor girl.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Andy trying to kill Cain?

ANDY misses a key custody hearing about Sarah * because he is being quizzed by the police about trying to hit Cain with his car!
    Ever since Jo left the village, Andy has been trying to convince everybody that his violent tantrums are behind him, and that he's a good father to his little girl.

But Cain is prepared to do anything to make sure Debbie wins custody of Sarah * including using Andy's shameful past against him!

Despite Debbie saying she doesn¹t want to play dirty, her dad tells the authorities that Andy used to beat up his wife.

Later, Cain takes pleasure in revealing his actions to Andy * who instantly sees red!

The fuming farmer puts his foot down, intent on turning Cain into road-kill, but Cain is able to dash out of the way.

Later, as the hearing approaches, Andy is carted off by the cops for questioning over the incident, having been grassed up by Cain!

With Andy a no-show, the case gets adjourned. Has Cain destroyed Andy's chances of keeping Sarah?

From The Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Has Cain destroyed Andy's chances of keeping Sarah?

From The Sun
    Hopefully yes.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

How long is this custody between the Dingles and the Sugdens going to last for neither one of them are fit to bring up Sarah.

It may go on for a while yet,

Spoiler:
    Apparantly Andy loses Custody

I read it in a soap mag, but Andy is supposedly going to go suicidal again.

I agree neither are suitable parents to bring Sarah up, but Sarah loves them both, plus she has known Andy longer and as her dad, were as Debbie has just become the 3rd Mum to her, poor love doesn't know who is her Mum.

Oh no not another suicide plot by Andy does he need help in making sure he get's it right this time. Sarah should have been left with Emily at least she cared for her. How long will it be before Debbie get's bored or lands in trouble again. Neither her or Andy are going to do what is best for Sarah they're only thinking of themselves. None of them should have custody of her.

I can just see the smirk on Cains face when all this happens, put it this way I bet if Cain hadn't returned we would'nt have this storyline, as all the storylines this year seem to be Dingle related, well they are every year.

I agree Debbie will get bored, especially if Cain is not by her side all the time, being the instigator in everything she does.

Am I the only one who is not keen on Cain getting away with everything that he does so far, it has been annoying watching him set people up then come across as the hero. SNITCH

So are they finished now?

Andy Sugden

Losing custody of his daughter Sarah will lead Andy into a deep depression, loss of his farm and to a suicide attempt and will he succeed or will his ex Debbie be his only hope??????????????????

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (23-05-2009)

I really wonder if it will be Debbie that gets him back on the straight and narrow.

Who else agrees that Sugdens not being farmers is just plain wrong, Andy needs to get back to normal then get another farm

Thread Information