Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Sugden

All we can hope for is that Lawrence will come forward and save the day. Maybe if he has some kind of affection left for Bernice he won't want to see her upset over Andy going to prison - a long shot, but maybe?...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (15-08-2016), Perdita (15-08-2016), tammyy2j (15-08-2016)

Robert is his only hope, to help him get away and clear his name while he is gone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-08-2016)

Chrissie is going to cut herself and blame Andy for it

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Chrissie is going to cut herself and blame Andy for it
    She did that tonight the devious cow

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    She did that tonight the devious cow

Did not see the episode yet

We're pretty sure that Emmerdale's Andy Sugden has never, ever been so happy to see his scheming brother Robert.

Andy's ordeal went from bad to worse tonight (August 15) as Chrissie engineered a brand new 'crime' to frame him for, which appeared to put the final nail in his coffin. But could Robert still hold the key to Andy's freedom?

Monday night's dramatic episode picked up right where Friday's left off, with Chrissie revealing her true colours to Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) in a tense showdown at Home Farm.

With the police on their way, for a moment it seemed like Andy might stick around and fight the attempted murder charge he's facing - confident that he could expose Chrissie's deception at the trial.

Showing it wouldn't be so easy, Chrissie (Louise Marwood) quickly played her ace card by slicing her own arm with a kitchen knife and shouting out to the police that Andy had attacked her. A classic soap trick!

Realising he was no match for Chrissie's games, Andy did a runner and raced through the woods nearby... only to come face-to-face with Robert in his car.

After being contacted by Victoria, Robert was all set to help Andy out of his current mess. Let's face it, if there's one villager who is capable of beating Chrissie at her own game, it's him!

As the Sugden brothers pondered their next move, Andy said: "Just keep driving. Try and get as far away from here as possible. I'll lie low for a bit, then try to get out of the country once things have died down.

"She's taken everything from me - my home, my family. I can't ever go back there again, can I? She's ruined my life."

But ruthless Robert replied: "Andy, we'll get you off this, alright? I don't know how but just give me some time and we'll get you off this. And then - me and you - we're going for her."

Digital Spy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (15-08-2016)

I have just seen an advert with Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langford announcing the interview tomorrow on This Morning with Kelvin Fletcher explaining why he has decided to leave Emmerdale after 20 years

What???!!!! Is he never coming back?? Another reason to drop Emmerdale off my list... ��

What???!!!! Is he never coming back?? Another reason to drop Emmerdale off my list... 😞

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    What???!!!! Is he never coming back?? Another reason to drop Emmerdale off my list... ��
    He is keen on Touring Car Motor Racing so I dare say he will be concentrating on that for a while but he said in an interview that acting is his first job so I would not rule out a return at some time in the future

Thread Information