Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Letitia Dean and Nigel Harman quit

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Lexie your here, keep us positive please?
    I will babes!

I just wouldn't worry until the BBC confirm anything. This story just sounds dodgy. The timing, the reasons, the decision after ther ecent interviews with Tish and Nige. It just doesn't make sense. I think even if it is true which we can't be sure it is yet then they've given the wrong reasons for going and something else is going on. It's just very dodgy.

Quote Originally Posted by i_luv_dennis
    and it would be on the ee website

but the one way to find out for sure is when sharon marshall is on friday imm going to ring up and ask her if she does not say
    If it's true the BBC should confirm it on their website long before Friday.

Yeh well one fact is that we know Nigel's contract is till 2006, i think february some time, and yeh he did say taht on wossy,what will we do?

i thought bosses of ee was going to get them a baby on ivf

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    I think even if it is true which we can't be sure it is yet then they've given the wrong reasons for going and something else is going on. It's just very dodgy.

I wonder if something's going on -- it seems strange that so many main characters would quit in such a short time.

If he leaves we'll be fine! We'll do something nice for him on NHO and no matter what we'll support his decision 'cos his happiness is the most important. And we'll spend the rest of our lives watching Eastenders re runs of Dennis!

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Yeh well one fact is that we know Nigel's contract is till 2006, i think february some time, and yeh he did say taht on wossy,what will we do?
    So was TAO's, wasn't it?
    Last edited by BlackKat; 13-08-2005 at 08:51.

I will babes!

I just wouldn't worry until the BBC confirm anything. This story just sounds dodgy. The timing, the reasons, the decision after ther ecent interviews with Tish and Nige. It just doesn't make sense. I think even if it is true which we can't be sure it is yet then they've given the wrong reasons for going and something else is going on. It's just very dodgy.
    Thanks lexie, i really gutted, but your now on here keeping us all positive!!! yey! Positivity!! When i actually read it the first time i thought it did sound a little dodgy
    Thanks lexie!
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I wonder if something's going on -- it seems strange that so many main characters would quit in such a short time.
    Exactly! Michelle, Kim, Tracy Ann, Shane, Jessie, Charlotte and now Nigel and Letitia. What is going on at 'Enders!

If he leaves we'll be fine! We'll do something nice for him on NHO and no matter what we'll support his decision 'cos his happiness is the most important. And we'll spend the rest of our lives watching Eastenders re runs of Dennis!
    I';m with you all the way there lexie! xxx

Thread Information