Thread: Sharon Bailey (Jamelia)

Exclamation Sharon Bailey (Jamelia)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...sharon-bailey/

Jamelia is set to make a return to Hollyoaks following her guest stint in 2021.

The singer and Loose Women star joined the Channel 4 soap as Sharon Bailey as part of a special episode for the broadcaster's Black to Front Project ? highlighting Black talent in front and behind the camera.

We met Sharon at a BBQ as the soap focused on the Deveraux family and friends as they gathered for Walter's birthday. Jamelia's character is a family friend and the daughter of Pearl (Dawn Hope).

New filming pictures have confirmed that the singer is back full time as Sharon as she films her titles sequence entry.

Her new scenes will see Sharon visit her daughter Zoe (Garcia Brown) and mother Pearl for a special Mother's Day episode of Hollyoaks.

Speaking about her return to the soap, Jamelia said: "I just can?t tell you how happy I am to be back at Hollyoaks. We've been having the best time on set and I already have lovely friends here, some old, some new.

"Sharon's big arrival unsettles the family dynamic ! It?s complicated within the three generations of women but hopefully that is relatable. Sharon hasn?t always prioritised her daughter and her mum is stuck in the middle. There?s a lot for them to work through and I can?t wait for viewers to see how that plays out on screen."

Jamelia will be back as Sharon in Hollyoaks on Monday, 20 March on E4, and Tuesday, 21 March on Channel 4.

Elsewhere on Hollyoaks, the soap has revealed the details of a special upcoming episode focused on Peri and Juliet, which will see the pair go to Brighton. The episode will also feature a special appearance from Drag Race UK star Danny Beard.

she has quit

Thread Information