Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Press Office Spoilers Week 17 - Monday 25-

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    I would think that is very unlikely. You are probably in for a very long wait. They are one of the few things worth watching at the moment. I'm looking forward to Sonia and Pauline's showdown. It should be really good. Sonia is certainly not a younger Pauline, but she is more than a match for her.
    Yeah I love that Sonia is not afraid to stick up for herself, and is capable of speaking her mind! She is a bit like Pauline, in that their tempers are similar, when they get started, Martin isn't going to get a look in. Martin is quite weak in comparison. I love the character of Sonia, maybe this showdown is the one that makes Sonia leave the house. She's clearly not going to be happy about Pauline sticking her nose him, however once she has calmed down, maybe she will realise how much she could really help her.

I agree that Sonia is turning into a younger Pauline and the storylines with Sonia, Pauline and Martin are wearing thin. I like the sound of Dot learning how to drive what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by lil_banana01
    I agree that Sonia is turning into a younger Pauline and the storylines with Sonia, Pauline and Martin are wearing thin. I like the sound of Dot learning how to drive what do you think?
    I am looking forward to Dot learning how to drive? It's going to great. Especially with a comedian coming in to play the character of the driving instructor (Melvin Hayes from I think ain't half hot mum) I don't watch it myself, but it should be good.

I'm not getting tired of the storylines with Sonia, Pauline and Martin, I am really enjoying them. It's good to see Natalie Cassidy getting some good storylines, and I like that it involves the whole family. They've got a comedy storyline with Dot, and then they'll have her and Jim being involved in the Rebecca situation also. I like storylines involving families, instead of just individual people. It's going to be excellent!

i wish that all of the Slater girls would come back coz when all of them were there they were one of the best EE family's. Now there are only a few of them they arn't as good.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_banana01
    i wish that all of the Slater girls would come back coz when all of them were there they were one of the best EE family's. Now there are only a few of them they arn't as good.
    I want Kat too come back and I love Little Mo, she's a brilliant character! I'm not so keen on Zoe, and I wouldn't mind if Lynne didn't come back. Belinda is quite a good character, but I think Kat and Mo are the ones we really need.

ok looks like it's a good week to watch
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by *Roxy*
    ok looks like it's a good week to watch
    Yes I can't wait to see Sonia stand up to Pauline, excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I want Kat too come back and I love Little Mo, she's a brilliant character! I'm not so keen on Zoe, and I wouldn't mind if Lynne didn't come back. Belinda is quite a good character, but I think Kat and Mo are the ones we really need.

Kat & Mo are the key ones, and at least this Alfie/Mo storyline should be good for a bit of drama for both of them.... even if I don't like alfie & Mo together.

I agree, Kat and Lil Mo are the best I could easily do without the others

Red face sharon and dennis

sharon is coming back with dennis...OMG

Thread Information