Thread: Jackson Hodge (Joseph Evans)

Exclamation Jackson Hodge (Joseph Evans)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...faye-daughter/

oronation Street has confirmed that there will be a returning character in Faye Windass' story.

Earlier this week, Faye revealed to Sally that Jackson Hodge had been trying to contact her, and he's set to make a return to the cobbled streets next week.

The scenes begin with Tim confronting Faye about the growing distance between the pair, a strain that they attempt to fix by going on a night out together.

She's then startled upon receiving a message from Jackson, and attempts to hide it from her father.

Later in the week, Jackson arrives at the household and introduces himself to Tim and Sally, explaining that he's Miley's father and they had been trying to contact Faye after moving to the UK.

Perplexed by Faye's actions, Tim attempts to get to the bottom of why she avoided Jackson, and he's shocked to find out that she wants nothing to do with her daughter.

Jackson previously left the UK in 2017, travelling to Canada with his family and daughter after Faye struggled to bond with her.

Previously played by Rhys Cadman, Joseph Williams Evans will now assume the role of the character for future episodes.

Jackson isn't the only Corrie return we've seen recently, as Shona has just made a comebackafter a short time away.

Julia Goulding, who took a brief break for maternity leave, spoke about how excited she was to resume filming Shona's scenes again.

"It's wonderful. My husband is on paternity leave as we're doing shared parental leave," she explained. "I get to come to work and have an actual hot cup of tea without having a child hanging off me.

"It's really nice to be able to sit in the green room and have a brew and a conversation. Not that I don't absolutely love being at home, because I do? But it's nice to have that brew," she continued.

is faye getting miley back as she can't have anymore kids, she gave her up, what will anna say or is she in contact anymore with faye and gary

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is faye getting miley back as she can't have anymore kids, she gave her up, what will anna say or is she in contact anymore with faye and gary
    She was not keen at first but we will find out soon.. wonder if Jackson is going to stay around and maybe stir up some trouble for PC Tinker...

Thread Information