Thread: Lucas Hay (Oscar Curtis)

Exclamation Lucas Hay (Oscar Curtis)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...-oscar-curtis/

Hollyoaks has revealed the new actor set to play the role of Lucas Hay.

Newcomer Oscar Curtis will take over from William Hall as Ste Hay?s teenage son, who is set to navigate difficult storylines as he adapts to the village and goes through the trials and tribulations of student life.

It comes after the Channel 4 soap shared in October that Hall would be leaving the show and the part would be recast for a third time.

Curtis opened up about joining the long-running soap and being cast in a well-loved and established role.

"I?ve felt so welcome at Hollyoaks, the cast and crew feel like a real family," he said. "My first day was so exciting and I?m ready for the fans of the show to see the new Lucas.

"You can definitely expect drama, emotions and everything in between."

The young actor will make his debut on the soap on Wednesday, March 15 on E4 and All 4 and Thursday, March 16 on Channel 4.

It seems Lucas will have an explosive storyline that puts a strain on his relationship with his father, while testing Ste's capabilities as a parent.

Hall has played the role of Ste and Amy Barnes? son since 2014. Before that, Jude Hawley and Reuben Thwaites starred as younger versions of Lucas.

At the time of his exit, Hall shared behind-the-scenes images and reflected about his time on the show on Instagram.

He wrote: "[That's] a wrap on #lucashay, wow it's been an amazing 9 years playing this character and not one moment has been bad.

"Honestly, I am so happy to be able to say I have been part of the Hollyoaks family and although it is sad I'm leaving, I'm leaving with happy memories.

"Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the years, it means a lot. Can't wait to see what the future brings and to share it with you!"

Hollyoaks streams first on All 4, with new episodes dropping each weekday morning. The show airs Mondays to Fridays at 6.30pm on Channel 4, and at 7pm on E4.

Lucas Hay self-harmed in upsetting Hollyoaks scenes after newcomer Declan Hawthorne upped the ante as part of his and Carter conversion therapy plot

darren accuses lucas of raping frankie

Thread Information