Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mali Hudson (Kyle Shilling)

Nowtolove.com.au article:

Home And Away spoilers: A targeted attack rattles Mali and Rose
    Who can Rose trust?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...reatened-78198

Rose's big declaration of love is overshadowed by an ominous threat this week when someone ransacks the Farmhouse. The question is who?

In Home And Away, Mali (Kyle Shilling) and Rose (Kirsty Marillier) are on an awkward footing after he casually said he loved her ? and then quickly took it back. While he meant what he said, Rose hoped it would be bigger, more romantic. If it had have been, she would have said it too.

After Mackenzie (Emily Weir) encourages policewoman Rose to share her feelings, she returns home inspired. She takes the night off and plans a surprise dinner at the Farmhouse.

Mali is later greeted by Rose, who blindfolds him and leads him home. But when they arrive, they're shocked to find the house trashed and her candlelit dinner on the floor.

A threatening message is scribbled across the tablecloth: 'Stay away from my wife."

Rose demands answers from Mali, but he insists he has no idea. With her heart in a knot, but a suspect to track down, Rose heads to the police station and calls in Mali for questioning.

He's livid ? does she really think he'd cheat?

"Rose needs someone she can trust," Kirsty tells TV WEEK. "But one thing that may become obvious is how undeniable the chemistry is between these two."

While Rose investigates a new lead in the case and busies her mind, Mali vents his frustration to Rose's half-brother Xander (Luke Van Os), complaining how things keep coming between them just when they appear to be back on track.

Xander says his sibling is a hothead who sometimes jumps to conclusions and advises him not to give up hope. But Mali is starting to wonder if they're just not meant to be.

EDIT; DS article:

Home and Away's Mali and Rose left shocked by mysterious threat
    Who wrote the message?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...se-threatened/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 10-07-2023 at 22:00.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (10-07-2023), Ruffed_lemur (10-07-2023)

DS article:

Home and Away resolves Mali Hudson mystery after strange threat
    "Stay away from my wife."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...s-mali-threat/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Wednesday's Australian episode (July 12), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has cleared Mali Hudson's name following suspicion that he could have cheated on Rose Delaney.

The couple's relationship hit another hurdle on Australian screens this week, as a mysterious threat appeared to suggest that Mali had been unfaithful.

The new storyline saw Mali arrive home at the farmhouse to discover that the place had been trashed.

A strange message had also been left on the tablecloth: "Stay away from my wife."

Rose witnessed the damage and was understandably keen to know who the "wife" was and why Mali was supposedly interested in her.

Mali was dismayed to realise that Rose could be doubting his loyalty. He then had to defend himself further when Rose's protective brother Xander also started asking questions.

However, as Wednesday's episode played out, it soon became clear that Xander himself had some crucial information to share which could crack the case.

Visiting Rose at the police station, Xander recalled how a woman had been flirting with him after he inadvertently attracted her attention while leading a surf class on the beach.

As Mali is the face of the surf business, Xander pointed out that the lady's jealous husband could have got the wrong end of the stick and targeted the farmhouse in a case of mistaken identity.

Xander told Rose: "The message, I don't think it was meant for Mali. It was meant for me. The mum of one of the surf students was very attentive.

"She also sent me a flirty voicemail."

Rose soon did some digging and realised that Xander's theory was correct, which meant that Mali was owed an apology.

As the couple made amends and tried to get back on track, will they finally be on stable ground for a while? And have we heard the last of the man who was upset with Xander?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in September.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 13-07-2023 at 04:44.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (12-07-2023)

rose is high maintenance ott clingy, mali is decent good hearted

i bet his wishes his hearing was still affected not to hear rose and zander, how does he put up with them

Thread Information