Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Back from the dead

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Oh no no no no no no no

Please....noooooo

Why keep bringing back old characters? I agree with PB that if dealt with correctly it "could" work, but I can't stand Michelle Collins. And how would she get Lucy's mobile number anyway?

What utter nonsence didn't getting trashed at the Soap Awards not give them a reality check. I thought EE had turned a corner with looney Stella and the addition of Christopher Ellison joining the show, but apparently not. If this is the best that the writers can come up with then they should all be sacked the lot of them.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Okay I did like her but it was there choice to kill her off and they should stick to it!
    Not to sound harsh or anything but when killing off someone they really need to put more thought into it so it stops them for having second thoughts in the future

It was their choice to kill off Dirty Den and then when they realised EE was in freefall they came up with a totally laughable and ludicrous story to bring him back. Of course these are the same folk who brough Phil Mitchell back too so what can we expect. More rubbish scripts and storylines
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I don't think this is a good idea cos for a start off shes dead, lol plus I don't think she'd be as good second time round as there's less they can do with her nowadays. The show's moved on too much since she was in it.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I'm slightly more cautious. I'm certain she's not returning from the dead. I know EE have done some really stupid things over the last few years, but I can't see lightning striking twice. That said, the idea that some stalker is pretending to be Cindy is ridiculous in itself. Cindy was a great character and shouldn't have been killed off, but resurrecting the ghost never works. Two words: Den Watts.

They could bring back all the characters from 1998 though, so it would be far more interesting to watch EE.

Michelle Collins lands 'Rock Rivals' role
    Monday, July 2 2007, 10:31 BST

By Daniel Kilkelly

Former EastEnders star Michelle Collins has landed a part on new ITV show Rock Rivals.

The actress, best known for her role as Albert Square's Cindy Beale, will play acid-tongued talent show judge Karina Faith in the X Factor-inspired drama series.

A source told The Sun: "We've been hunting around for just the right person for this role and it's been hard. But Michelle has everything we were looking for - she's a great actress and can be tough as old boots. She won't mince her words - just like the real X Factor bunch."

The show follows two married TV judges who launch rival bands following a relationship crisis.

Collins will star alongside ex-Coronation Street actor Sean Gallagher (Paul Connor), who will play Karina's husband Mal.

Got above from DS, doesn't look like she's coming back then!!

I think EE got their ideas for Cindy's return from here:

I think this sounds ridiculous but then again, i could like it once i see this storyline play out on screen...

This was in soaplife today, so maybe they are reconsidering it. It said that Michelle Collins would like to return.

Thread Information