Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Back from the dead

Cindy was one of my fav characters, it was ashame she got killed off, Michelle Collins has had some great other acting roles though, at least she lost the "Eastenders cast member" tag

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

the sun printed the possible return storyline, but michelle collins and eastenders have denied that she will be returning, it was just a possibility

shes too big for eastenders now, but it would be superb to see her return

phil & grant should put ian in intesive care for grassing up phil, allowing kathy to return, then ian dies and cindy comes back for peter and lucy, god if only i wrote for eastenders!

Yes, I read that she will not be coming back.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

CIndy was really here and gone before i started watching easties but i have watched old episodes with her in them . I started watching in 2001 cause im only 13
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Cindy Beale to Do a Dirty DEn

From Todays Sun

Enders Cindy is back as a ghost

BITCHY Cindy Beale is to make a sensational return to EastEnders — from beyond the grave.

Ian will receive spooky texts and emails from his cheating ex-wife, who died during childbirth in jail nine years ago.

A BBC insider said: “It starts when Lucy gets emails from her mum but then things get sinister.

“Ian finds a message reading ‘I’m back’ scrawled on the mirror, and the room smells of Cindy’s perfume.

“Then he is sent a picture of her — looking older than when she supposedly died.

“Eventually he receives a message asking him to meet her — at her GRAVE.”

But last night the BBC were tight-lipped on whether actress Michelle Collins, 44 — who we’ve imagined as a ghost — will return.

Michelle said last year: “There’s talk of Cindy’s death being staged and her being in a witness protection programme. I wouldn’t say no to returning.”

The plot echoes the return of Dirty Den in 2003 and we know how impossible that was

Strikes me of sheer deperation out in LaLa Land

What next Reurn of Arfur Fowler who has been sleeping in ia xoma in his allotment shed
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (30-06-2007)

oh come on!!! really havent they learned their lesson from the last time they tried this

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    oh come on!!! really havent they learned their lesson from the last time they tried this
    Obviously not. They briught dirty Den back with one of the most implausible stories in the history of soap. Obviously the EE bosses think they are God and can raise people from the dead. As far as I know this has only ever happened once in 2007 years and now we have EE doing it twice in two years. All hail Lord Diedrick (aha the secrets in the name)
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Oh actually I think it could be a very interesting storyline personally.

Just depends how its done....

Much better for Ian to wake up and walk in to the shower and find Cindy there and that the last 9 years were all a dream.

The Eastenders producers could then have a field day because they would have to bring back all the characters who were in it in 1998.

Strikes me of sheer deperation out in LaLa Land

What next Reurn of Arfur Fowler who has been sleeping in ia xoma in his allotment shed

NO!!!!!! Sush.....don't give them ideas!

Thread Information