Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the bill

hopefully not in the too distant future

i think its werid cause when sam ahd the abie sotryline phil supported her and would do anything for her. So for phil not to even be in this weeks episodes to help her is just stupid

it is weird that they havnt shown them togther but technically he wouldnt of knowen what was going on if he was of or whatever!! but they def should have showed them toghther at least a few times even just having conversatns that realte to work instead of keeping them sepreate if u didnt no ud think they worked at different stations

phil is in this next big story all to do with neil but then i dont think sam is so they still wont be filmed together!

Put it like this. Smithy and Kerry had very few scenes together prior to the build up when Smithy was jealous of Cameron and Kerry. Sometimes it is best to have slow burner relationships. I think Terry and Ramani would be an ideal candidate for that... however, the 'friendship' they have is stronger than most others at present and a relationship would spoil it.

i def wouldnt like terry n ramani to get toghther like the faqct that its just a normal friendship they dnt realy seem to appear in anysoaps betwen a boy and a girl!! where sam and phil theres some spark there and not just in a friendship way!!

also on a different note where the hell is suzie shes been missing since january n no mention of where she went or is and shes not in the spoilers for the next 2 weeks either!! hmm??
    Last edited by Sam Nixon Fan; 08-04-2005 at 23:40.

thats a point, shes been gone for ages. i know they swap and change the actors for gifferent episodes but it is a long time since she has been in it. didnt hear of her leaving either

its been rumoured sam in abortion clinic dont know whos baby though

who sam been with past few months abi far gone and sam aint bee with anyone

she sleeps with neil

Thread Information