Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the bill

the bill

does neil get out of prison. and does phil and neil remain friends afterwards. theres a rumour going round that theres some scenes in an abortion clinic do you who gets preggers because sam and neil sleep together soon so it might be her.

Okay one question at a time.... Neil is discovered not to be corrupt at the end of the storyline from what I can gather...so I presume he is released when he goes to that meeting and someone tries to kill him.. proving him to be innocent.

Neil has no reason to think bad of Phil as Phil is only doing his job and Neil would do the same if the shoe were on the other foot.

The scenes in the clinic were spoken abot by someone who saw the filming AGESSSSSSSSSS ago. The outcome would appear to have been when Abi was in hospital and Sam saw her there. When Abi told her she was pregnant with Hugh's child. Therefore I think we have seen these scenes and the person who saw the clinic thing got it slightly wrong.

There is nothing WHATSOEVER to suggest that Neil and Sam sleep together. It would be highly unlikely anyway as Sam made a play for Manson before and he knocked her back.. once it gets out (which it probably will) about his fling with Andrea.. then Sam would not touch him with a bargepole. Also Sam is in the middle of her own big storyline at the moment and I would think Neil is the last thing on her mind... however, there is speculation about Sam and Phil at some future date maybe picking up again where they left off.. but nothing is confirmed on that front yet.

Hope that answers your questions for you.

sam gets raped i think

I personally dont think Kennedy will rape Sam. He seems to enjoy the power he already has over her emotionally. However, I think she will think he is going to rape her.

Who knows.. maybe Phil comes to her rescue....

yeah i think he rapes her i think i read it somewhere

i agree i dont think he rapes her as the kennedy storyline i think ends tomorrow night which sggests that she is saved and he is put away at last! i felt realy sorry for sam as he realy got to her and she totally blamed herself for him gting of!!
    i hope sooooooooooo much that phil wil come to er rescue but i think that it looks very doubtful and i am presuming that it will be terry!

i think that Phil and Sam would make geat couple
    -------Soap Addict Queen --------

im sure sam doesnt get raped as the storyline finishes tonight and it is not mentioned in future episodes so i think we can presume she's saved in time.
    i would love to see sam and phil get together too but it is a miracle if they are even in the same episode at the moment!

i agree they seem to be going out ofd their way to ensure they are in different episodes the only time they have been seen toghther since the abi storyline is on the day of the explosion maybe they are delibratly keepng them apart so that we apriciate it more when they are shown togther again!

yes im sure they are saving it all up for a big storyline in the near future
    Last edited by pookie1968uk; 07-04-2005 at 16:46.

Thread Information