Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heather (Sophia Nolan)

Heather (Sophia Nolan)

Nowtolove.com.au article (2nd part of the article) - new character Heather. I believe will be part of new Marilyn story...

There's a new arrival in town. But is she all she seems?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...-romance-74475

After deciding to branch out into new ventures, Roo (Georgie Parker) is elated when a new student calls her about some tutoring.

At the Diner, she meets Heather (Sophia Nolan), a young woman struggling to put together an application for law school. She has a personal connection to the law ? Heather confesses she had an affair with a married man that resulted in a child.

But the man and his wife adopted the baby and sent her away. Now, she wants to reunite mothers who've been separated from their children.

The emotional story reignites Roo's passion to help and she promises to do all she can. But as Heather leaves, she spies Marilyn (Emily Symons) working and takes a suspicious photo of her!

Home and Away, Monday to Thursday, 7pm, Channel Seven

Also:

Home and Away gives first look at new character, Heather

https://www.ra-apparel.net/home-and-...acter-heather/

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...EQMygNegQIARBn

Can?t possibly be related to Byron could it? I mean he died.
    Last edited by kaz21; 22-08-2022 at 11:07.

Isn't she the one that Nikau is supposed to end up dating?

Yes, it seems that there are suggestions it has something to do with Byron, but surely not.....

Another theory doing the rounds is that Heather is actually Marilyn's (secret?) daughter from when she was living overseas all those years ago & even possibly that Heather's story about her past ie that she once had an affair with a married man and ended up pregnant but she was separated from her baby when the man and his wife took custody of the child, is actually Marilyn's story (ie it was Marilyn who had the affair etc). We will see.

And yes, there are photos/previews around of her & Nikau kissing & snuggling by the campfire etc.

The DS article after the original Nowtolove.com.au story (I will post this in the Marilyn thread as well):

Home and Away to kick off big new storyline for Marilyn Chambers
    What does newcomer Heather want?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...mbers-heather/

Home and Away spoilers follow at Australian pace.

Home and Away launches a big new storyline for Marilyn Chambers on Australian screens this week.

The long-running soap hints that Marilyn's past could be explored when a new arrival takes an unexpected interest in her.

Sophia Nolan has been cast in the role of newcomer Heather, who makes her first appearance at Australian pace this week.

Heather first arrives at the Diner as a new student for Roo Stewart, who has recently decided to take up tutoring.

Heather needs Roo's help to put together an application for law school.

Spoilers released by TV Week have revealed that Heather ultimately opens up over her past, as she once had an affair with a married man and ended up pregnant.

Heather was separated from her baby when the man and his wife took custody of the child.

Inspired by her own past, Heather wants to become a lawyer to help other mothers who have been separated from their children.

Soon afterwards, Heather spots Marilyn working at the Diner and secretly takes a photo of her. Why is she interested in the Summer Bay favourite?

The new plot will be Marilyn's first big storyline since her involvement in the gas attack at Salt, which led to a drastic temporary change in her personality.

Earlier this month, Emily Symons ? who plays Marilyn ? appeared on ITV's This Morning to promote the daytime soap.

When asked about the recent axing of rival serial drama Neighbours, Emily replied: "We're all very sad for our colleagues and our friends in Melbourne.

"Wasn't the finale the most beautiful episode you've ever seen? It was so emotional and wonderful to see all the old characters coming back ? it was really special."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (26-08-2022)

there's talk on other sites about her having the same name as Marlyn's mother so her being Marlyn's long lost daughter might not be that far fetched.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (23-08-2022)

Nowtolove.com.au article:

EXCLUSIVE: "Embarrassing, I know": Home and Away newcomer Sofia Nolan dishes on her "un-Australian" start to the new gig
    ''I got the role two weeks after my audition.''

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...ia-nolan-74523

A new arrival in Summer Bay has recently left Home And Away fans curious ? and Marilyn more than a little worried.

Roo (Georgie Parker) recently agreed to tutor Heather (Sofia Nolan), who'd called up looking for help with a law-school application.

When they met in the Diner, the young woman's personal story touched Roo, but as Heather left, she took a sly snap of Marilyn (Emily Symons).

We asked Sofia to tell us about her character.

How did your role as Heather come about?

Through my wonderful agent. I found the brief really enticing, given Heather's vivacious nature and the exciting plot. I got the role two weeks after my audition. It was such a wonderful surprise. My mum and I literally jumped for joy in the kitchen.

What's she like?

Heather is a force to be reckoned with. Given her relatively unfortunate family life and upbringing, her confident attitude and spirit is admirable. She has a passion for family law, and wants to help others who have experienced that struggle.

Did you watch Home And Away growing up?

Funnily enough, prior to this job, I'd never seen a full episode ? embarrassing, I know. How can I call myself Australian? [Laughs] I hadn't grown up with the show as most people had ? my mum and dad raised my big sister and I on The Simpsons and Looney Tunes. It made it all the more exciting to be welcomed as part of the team with such warmth.

Home and Away airs Monday to Thursday, 7pm, Channel Seven

Nowtolove.com.au article:

Home and Away's Heather goes to drastic lengths to intimidate Leah
    ''She realises Heather is unhinged.''

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...-heather-74898

Leah has always been a loyal friend, willing to go to any length to protect those she cares about. But this week in Home And Away, her well-meant intervention puts her in a dangerous line of fire.

When Marilyn's (Emily Symons) secret daughter Heather (Sofia Nolan) is accused of slashing the tyres on John's (Shane Withington) car, Marilyn decides to take the blame in the hopes it will bring them closer.

While Heather's warm reaction to her act thrills Marilyn, when she tells Leah (Ada Nicodemou) the truth, her friend knows something just isn't right.

"There have been a few instances where something just feels off about her," Ada, 45, tells TV WEEK.

"But Leah feels bad for Marilyn. She knows she's carrying a lot of guilt and feels she needs to cover for Heather, but Leah doesn't like how Heather has let Marilyn take the blame for everything."

While at first Heather is thankful for Marilyn's "confession", she's furious when she notices how forgiving Marilyn's friends are of her.

Heather's anger is only made worse when Leah decides to have a stern word with her.

"Leah wants Heather to know she's on to her, that she knows she's manipulating her mother and that it's time to stop," Ada explains.

As we've seen with poor John's tyres, Heather is capable of making her point. So when Leah gets home after a busy day to find her home broken into and trashed, she knows it's Heather's doing.

"It really scares her," Ada explains. "She realises Heather is unhinged."

If this is what Heather is willing to do after one conversation, Leah starts to wonder: is Marilyn in danger?

And the Ds article:

Home and Away fears for Leah as Heather targets her
    Leah is in the firing line...

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...heather-fears/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 26-09-2022 at 22:03.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (25-09-2022)

Worse story line than the Band who don't pay for anything line.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-09-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    Worse story line than the Band who don't pay for anything line.
    Lol

This is lame and stupid as Irene was previously given an unhinged abandoned child

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-10-2022)

Thread Information