Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The band 'Lyrik' - Bob, Eden, Remi & Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    Are the members of this band just random people they plucked out of the pokies area at Whale Beach bowlo? And the storyline written by Billy blogs the can collector?

Them rocking up to the house like that was cringeworthy , we actually changed the channel in our house... Worse storyline/actors ever
    felicity knows them

Red face

kirby and her eyes hitting on a 19 year old kid when she is about 32
    Last edited by Rowdydog12; 31-08-2022 at 05:54.

Nowtolove.com.au article:

EXCLUSIVE: Home and Away's Bob and Kirby: ?I Want you Back?
    Will Bob?s sudden return destroy Summer Bay?s hottest new couple?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...together-75270

Kirby and Theo have been in their little love bubble for weeks. But is Bob's return about to burst it big-time?

This week on Home And Away, Bob (Rob Mallet) ? Lyrik's former frontman and Kirby's (Angelina Thomson) ex-boyfriend ? comes back to Summer Bay after learning of the band's recent success.

But there's another reason for his presence: he wants Kirby back, much to Theo's (Matt Evans) dismay.

"Bob's return to Summer Bay isn't something Theo takes lightly," Matt, 26, tells TV WEEK. "He found this girl who loves music, as he does, and feels like everything is on the right path ? until Bob comes back and potentially could take all that away from him."

While Theo suspects Bob's intentions, he trusts Kirby and wants to give her space to clear the air with her ex. So when Bob asks out Kirby for a drink, a respectful Theo gives her the chance to resolve things ? even if it means she'll miss Lyrik's radio premiere.

"Kirby is initially very taken aback when Bob reaches out to her to meet up," Angelina says. "But considering the way things ended, she's eager to get closure and put the whole thing behind her."

Although Theo could see what might happen a mile away, Kirby is shocked when Bob admits he's not over her.

"She cares for Bob very much ? they have many happy experiences and memories together," Angelina says. "However, she feels so lucky to now be in a healthy, awesome relationship with Theo. There's no way she's going to throw that away."

Unhappy with being knocked back, Bob turns his attention to Theo and, during a competitive game of pool, tries to throw Theo by telling him Kirby is just having a fling with him and she'll eventually come crawling back to him.

He's lying, but it has an effect.

"Theo definitely lets Bob get the better of him and believes there could be a chance history will repeat and Kirby will go back to Bob," Matt explains. "It's hard to erase the history the couple has had together."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (24-10-2022)

DS article:

Home and Away's Remi Carter left devastated in kidnap storyline
    A conversation with a private investigator puts him on the wrong track.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...stated-kidnap/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Australian-pace episodes, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away's Remi Carter has started to doubt his relationship with Bree Cameron, as the show's sinister kidnap storyline continues.

Last year, the show's Australian episodes saw Remi enter into a relationship with Bree after supporting her through her ordeal with her abusive husband Jacob.

In the build-up to the 2022 season finale, events took an unsettling turn as Jacob returned to Summer Bay and forced Bree to leave with him against her will.

Wednesday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia (January 11) confirmed Bree's whereabouts for the first time.

Jacob was forcing Bree to camp with him in a remote location, aware that the police were looking for him.

Back in Summer Bay, a worried Remi decided to hire a private detective to help find Bree. Although he knew the police were overseeing the case, he hoped an extra pair of eyes would help.

An initial meeting with the private detective didn't go as Remi had hoped, as he was questioned over the nature of his relationship with Bree.

Not totally buying Remi's version of events, the PI pointed out that he could come across as a jealous ex, who's unable to accept Bree's "decision" to return to her husband.

Although this is far from the case, Remi started to question Bree's commitment to their relationship, wondering whether her lack of contact was because she now genuinely wanted to move on.

Remi's friend and Lyrik bandmate Kirby Aramoana was sceptical, reminding him: "From what you told me, she was scared. It's not like she had a choice."

Remi replied: "What if she changed her mind? He said it happens all the time. I didn't think it was a possibility, but if it is, she's dumped me. I guess that means she's still alive."

At the makeshift camp site, Bree tried to write a note that Remi could one day find, but she was quickly rumbled by Jacob in another worrying cliffhanger. It's clear that Remi has given up hope too soon, but what does the future hold for Bree?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in March.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (12-01-2023)

How are these guys making money ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy12 View Post
    How are these guys making money ?
    Eden was working at Salt and Remi was busking

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Eden was working at Salt and Remi was busking
    Old love with the skimpy top on every episode with Theo doesn't seem to do anything , their rent must be under $100 a week. Wonder how they will pay for all the medical bills.

DS article:

Home and Away confirms change for Remi and Eden after Cash's insecurities
    The best friends agree to set boundaries.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...i-eden-change/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Australian episodes, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away's Eden Fowler has promised to make a change in her friendship with Remi Carter after complaints from her boyfriend Cash Newman.

Eden and Cash recently became an official couple in Australian-pace episodes, but tensions over Remi have provided a new hurdle for their relationship.

Last week, Cash became distant and awkward after overhearing Remi teasing Eden over a romantic gift that she'd received from the Summer Bay policeman.

Eden feared that Remi's harsh comments had offended Cash, so she ordered him to apologise.

When Remi obliged, he was surprised to discover that Cash's annoyance was caused by another issue altogether ? the tactile nature of his friendship with Eden.

Cash explained to Remi: "Last night I walked in on my girlfriend sitting on your lap. [You're] friends who sleep in each other's beds ? friends who finish each other's meals. Friends who sit in each other's laps.

"Obviously I didn't have an issue with it before [me and Eden] were dating, but yes I have an issue."

Remi initially refused to take Cash's concerns seriously, confident that his close friendship with Eden has always been platonic.

However, when Eden pointed out that Remi's own love interest Bree Cameron could feel similarly insecure in the future, the Lyrik bandmates decided that it was time to make a change.

Eden later told Cash: "Remi is my best friend in the entire world and nothing will ever change that. He has been my rock for a very long time, I tell him everything and friendships like that, they don't come around that often. He's really important to me.

"But you are in my world now ? and Remi and I, we need some boundaries. To be clear, I'm not doing this because you asked, I'm doing it because I think it's right."

Can Eden and Remi successfully navigate this change in their friendship?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in May.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (12-04-2023)

DS article:

Home and Away's Kirby Aramoana makes shock new decision
    It's the end of an era for Lyrik.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...oana-decision/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Australian-pace episodes, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away's Kirby Aramoana has vowed to quit Lyrik in the show's latest Australian episodes.

Kirby shared her big decision in Wednesday's double bill of episodes on Channel 7 (August 9), after receiving a tempting offer to go solo.

The talented musician recently had a secret meeting with record label executive Forrest, who works exclusively with solo artists.

Forrest offered to sign Kirby up for a lucrative deal, on the condition that she'd quit Lyrik to concentrate on a solo career.

The timing came as Kirby was already questioning her future in the band.

Working with Lyrik had been awkward for Kirby after she split from lead singer Theo Poulos, causing tensions between them.

Kirby also felt undervalued by her bandmates, noting that she took on most of the songwriting and publicity responsibilities but received little gratitude from anyone.

Theo, Remi Carter and Eden Fowler all struggled when word reached them that Kirby was likely to quit.

While Remi and Eden opposed Kirby's plans, Theo took a more selfless approach by encouraging her to do what was right for her.

In the end, Kirby visited band manager Justin Morgan at his home and confirmed that it was the end of her time in Lyrik.

She told him: "Firstly, I just want to say thanks ? you have been a really, really good manager. You believe in me and you believe in my music, and honestly that means the world.

"I have to do what's right for me. I'm really sorry. I just wanted to give you the heads-up as a courtesy."

Kirby decided to take a few days away in the city following her decision, especially as Forrest was already keen to set the ball rolling on her solo career plans. However, she's sure to face the music with Lyrik once she returns.

Theo, who'd overheard Kirby and Justin's conversation from his bedroom, also wanted to clear his head and decided to spend some time away visiting his mum.

Kirby's decision leaves Lyrik with an uncertain future, as the band must now choose whether to continue as a trio or not.

Eden takes the news particularly badly, which could leave her friendship with Kirby on rocky ground.

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in September.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (09-08-2023)

Who pays them?

Thread Information