Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funniest adverts!

Quote Originally Posted by Roslyn
    The walls adverts are funny, but kfc get on my nerves now.
    totally agree on the kfc ads!!!!! i hate the one with the woman with the massive mouth!!!! and the one with the couple and the kids!!! that was funny the first time i saw it now it just annoying!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chamone256
    TV adverts at the moment are hilarious Anyone agree?
    my favourite advert has to be the walls sausage adverts. where the dog starts whipping the boy with a wet tea towel.
    i remember seeing that and being like WHAT THE?!?! hahahaha, classy. that is THE BEST

and the citroen C4 car ad, where it turns into a funky dancing transformer! brilliant.

and at the cinema they've recently been playing this WKD advert, where this guy driving a funeral car suddenly puts on this gangster rap and hydraulics and stuff and its just funny if u see it.
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

What about the one with Peter Kay in at the wedding being a DJ and playing that song about the bride's father not being her real dad?

Thats funny, i really like the transformer ad. Thats really funny as well.
    The one that annoys me is the 'activia' yoghurt one when the daughter spins all this crud about it being good for your digestion transit if eaten every day. As if you'd really tell your mother all that and your mum would still be listening at the the end of the lecture about it being good. She's probly have fallen asleep by then!!

I really like the dancing 3 advert with these chinese dudes doing this funky computer generated dance at the end after feeding the giant jelly fish beer! Ha ha! theres another one aswell....can't remeber it tho!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

The funniest has to be the Peter Kay adverts.

The football one was the best one

av it..........

Red face

I forgot about the peter kay ones, yep anything he does is excellent, the one with that humperdink bloke in is really funny xx.
    Black Country Gal

Thread Information