Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rodwell family - Andrew, Wendy & Sadie

they are annoying even more so now as dominate on the street

DS article:

Neighbours' Wendy Rodwell breaks down after confession
    "I thought this job was my chance."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ll-confession/

Neighbours spoilers follow from Monday's episode (October 16), which is streaming now on Amazon Freevee.

Neighbours' Wendy Rodwell shared an emotional moment with her husband Andrew in Monday's episode after a difficult conversation with the Varga-Murphy family.

The week's first visit to Ramsay Street saw Wendy finally set the record straight after wrongly accusing JJ Varga-Murphy of stealing from her house.

Wendy pointed the finger at JJ after her watch went missing shortly after the teen had been caught snooping around Number 26.

She later found the watch, which had been misplaced in the laundry room at home, but stubbornly kept quiet about the discovery amid her ongoing tensions with Cara Varga-Murphy.

In Monday's episode, Wendy's conscience got the better of her after learning that the Varga-Murphy family had been experiencing homophobia following JJ and Dex joining Erinsborough High.

Wendy finally told her husband Andrew that JJ was innocent, prompting the couple to visit Number 30 to make amends.

Things started off well as Wendy made an apology for being so quick to blame JJ. However, just when the matter seemed resolved, some stern questioning from Cara exposed the fact that Wendy had waited days before clearing JJ's name.

Wendy found herself kicked out by the Varga-Murphys after a furious dressing down from Cara.

Later, in a vulnerable moment with Andrew, an upset Wendy explained why she has felt so insecure around the Varga-Murphys after Cara secured the Lassiters job she'd wanted.

Wendy said: "It's not easy seeing them every day ? going to work, heading off to their high-powered careers. Terese running her empire and Susan when she used to run the school, and now Jane.

"They're all mums. They manage to do it all, and look at me. What have I achieved? I wanted something more. I thought this job was my chance.

"I wanted a career. I wanted to know the feeling of walking out the door and having people respect me, but that's just passed me by."

Caring Andrew shared some supportive words with Wendy, reassuring her over her importance in the family and the community. Once the dust settles, can the Rodwells' feud with the Varga-Murphys finally end?

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

DS article:

Neighbours' Wendy Rodwell to make a shock discovery over the Varga-Murphys
    She's sure to regret her recent actions.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ell-discovery/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours fan favourite Wendy Rodwell looks set to struggle with her conscience as she realises her big mistake over the menacing Linwell brothers.

A difficult moment for Wendy was revealed in the daily teaser that aired at the end of Wednesday's episode (October 25).

Viewers know that Wendy recently made contact with the Linwell brothers as she tried to dig up dirt about her new neighbour Cara Varga-Murphy.

This unwittingly tipped off the Linwell brothers over the Varga-Murphys' new location, which led to the family being targeted in a campaign of intimidation.

In Thursday's episode, Wendy's husband Andrew updates Cara in his capacity as a police sergeant.

Explaining why the Varga-Murphys' enemies have increased the pressure recently, Andrew explains: "Turns out the Linwell brothers are extremely worried about this WorkSafe hearing."

This refers to an official investigation being carried out into the siblings' unsafe work practices, which was first sparked when Cara reported them a few months earlier.

Cara is now expected to be a key witness testifying against the Linwells, who are desperate to silence her. This explains the recent falling ceiling fan at The Waterhole, and a smashed window in the Varga-Murphys' family car.

Neighbours' new promo footage shows Wendy looking sheepish as she eavesdrops on the revealing conversation between Andrew and Cara.

How will Wendy feel as she puts the pieces together and realises that she was responsible for putting her new neighbours in danger?

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

DS article:

Neighbours' Wendy Rodwell to share her insecurities after row with Sadie
    Can Andrew patch up the family?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ell-sadie-row/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours' Wendy and Sadie Rodwell are set to have a blazing row later this week, which will lead to Wendy opening up about her insecurities.

Things kick off when Wendy's daughter Sadie is offered a place on a childcare degree and eventually builds up the courage to admit that she doesn't want to do it.

She explains she doesn't want to waste three years of her life and a boatload of money when what she really wants is to be a make-up artist.

Wendy doesn't take the news well, stating that she only wants what's best for Sadie - and their heated argument leads to a big falling out.

A few days later, with the atmosphere still tense, Sadie asks Haz Devkar if she can move into the house he shares with Mackenzie Hargreaves and Byron Stone.

Meanwhile, Andrew gets Wendy to admit why she flipped out. She admits to her husband that she feels like her own life has been pointless and doesn't want Sadie's to turn out the same way.

Andrew tells her she needs to work through her feelings of regret by herself, and not push them on to Sadie.

Andrew tells Sadie that her mum's reaction was more about her own career hang-ups, and promises that there won't be any more pressure. But has he managed to keep the family from fighting?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, January 4 and Monday, January 8 on Amazon's Freevee service in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (06-02-2024)

Anyone else think that SADIE will uncover PAULs secret connection to EDEN?????

Am I the only one who hoped that SADIE would keep her mouth shut??

PAUL should have been the one who let the secret out after some time had past.

We are now back to where we were when NEIGHBOURS came back. PAUL on the outer. This SL is of no interest to me. Why cant at least one of PAULs dirty secrets remain a secret ??

Will SADIE now confess that she was spying for PAUL??

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    Am I the only one who hoped that SADIE would keep her mouth shut??

PAUL should have been the one who let the secret out after some time had past.

We are now back to where we were when NEIGHBOURS came back. PAUL on the outer. This SL is of no interest to me. Why cant at least one of PAULs dirty secrets remain a secret ??

Will SADIE now confess that she was spying for PAUL??

sadie should have took her evidence to andrew and spoke privately with krista

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (14-02-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    sadie should have took her evidence to andrew and spoke privately with krista

I think SADIE should have gone straight to the source - PAUL!

Wait until PAUL finds out about the security footage SADIE accessed. He should have been smarter and erased the footage. Doesnt make sense that PAUL didnt think about that. He certainly went looking for security footage with REECE around. Sloppy writing.

Cracks me up that ANDREW & WENDY had nothing to say given their own misdeeds. Classic!

Does SADIE hook up with BYRON soon??

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    Does SADIE hook up with BYRON soon??
    I think it will happen I don?t know how a feel about it happening tho

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sufyaan For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (14-02-2024)

Thread Information