Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Reid

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Wonder if it is Michael who will become suspicious of things....
    Might be too obvious though ..

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...wning-killing/

Going to drown his next victim????

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...wning-killing/

Going to drown his next victim????
    He's drowning me with his smarminess
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-03-2023), parkerman (28-03-2023)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...h-victim-hint/

Coronation Street has hinted Tim Metcalfe may become the next victim of serial killer Stephen Reid.

Unfortunately for fan-favourite Tim, he ends up on Stephen's bad side over his objections to the killer's recent engagement to his mother Elaine Jones.

Stephen isn't keen on marrying Elaine either, as he'd accidentally proposed while he was high on the LSD he'd intended to use on Carla Connor at Underworld.

In scenes set to air next week on ITV, Stephen continues trying to delay actually moving in with Elaine, though he's given little wiggle room when she tells her son Tim and his wife Sally of her plans.

Tim is immediately opposed to his mother moving in with Elaine, no less her plans to actually marry the slimy businessman.

During a tense conversation, Tim makes the incredibly short-sighted mistake of telling his nemesis he'd rather die than have his mother marry Stephen.

The soap has left it up in the air over whether Stephen will take Tim's words of warning literally and try to add him to his Kill List.

Over the past months, Stephen has gone from reluctant to remorseless as he claimed the lives of more victims in Weatherfield.

His first victim, Leo Thompkins, was killed by accident ? but then Stephen proactively murdered Leo's father Teddy to prevent the first death from being exposed.

Stephen most recently was shown taking perverse pleasure in drugging and drowning his business rival Rufus.

While police haven't linked him to the crimes, Stephen's luck is about to change when he's blackmailed over Rufus's murder.

Utter BULL!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (20-04-2023)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...h-victim-hint/

Coronation Street has hinted Tim Metcalfe may become the next victim of serial killer Stephen Reid.

Unfortunately for fan-favourite Tim, he ends up on Stephen's bad side over his objections to the killer's recent engagement to his mother Elaine Jones.

Stephen isn't keen on marrying Elaine either, as he'd accidentally proposed while he was high on the LSD he'd intended to use on Carla Connor at Underworld.

In scenes set to air next week on ITV, Stephen continues trying to delay actually moving in with Elaine, though he's given little wiggle room when she tells her son Tim and his wife Sally of her plans.

Tim is immediately opposed to his mother moving in with Elaine, no less her plans to actually marry the slimy businessman.

During a tense conversation, Tim makes the incredibly short-sighted mistake of telling his nemesis he'd rather die than have his mother marry Stephen.

The soap has left it up in the air over whether Stephen will take Tim's words of warning literally and try to add him to his Kill List.

Over the past months, Stephen has gone from reluctant to remorseless as he claimed the lives of more victims in Weatherfield.

His first victim, Leo Thompkins, was killed by accident ? but then Stephen proactively murdered Leo's father Teddy to prevent the first death from being exposed.

Stephen most recently was shown taking perverse pleasure in drugging and drowning his business rival Rufus.

While police haven't linked him to the crimes, Stephen's luck is about to change when he's blackmailed over Rufus's murder.

Utter BULL!!!
    I'm so glad I'm still fast forwarding!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-04-2023), Perdita (20-04-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I'm so glad I'm still fast forwarding!
    And still you aren't missing anything. I see he is up for an award as best villain. Criminal offences against acting perhaps!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-04-2023), parkerman (20-04-2023)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...ryline-change/

Coronation Street star Todd Boyce has opened up about a last-minute change he made to Stephen Reid's serial killer storyline.

The character has been on a murder spree since his return to the cobbles last year, though the actor explained in a new interview that his original victim Leo was originally written as more of an 'accident'.

Speaking to The Daily Star about Stephen's future, Todd said: ?I don?t see anyone else on the horizon in terms of who could be killed. We?re not that far ahead, so they could surprise me at any time.

?At one point I was [trying to surpass Pat Phelan?s kill count]. I was trying to get the grandstands on telly, I want to be the one who?s killed the most."

He went on to reveal: ?But in a sense, I think he?s an accidental killer. When he first killed Leo, it was actually scripted to be more of a scruffle for the phone and then he went over.

?But I decided, ?Let?s let Stephen have a little more to do with that?.?

At present, the walls seem to be closing in a bit on Stephen, and asked about his possible exit, Todd teased: ?There?s no end in sight but I have a feeling he?ll get caught.

?I would like personally for him to go out in a blaze of glory, I don?t want him to disappear and go back. I want something finite because I think the audience is losing their minds."

I'm getting very concerned for my fast forward finger.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I'm getting very concerned for my fast forward finger.
    Storyline is meant to last to the end of the year.. get rest between days for your FF finger .. might be needed for another 5 months or so

Storyline is meant to last to the end of the year.. get rest between days for your FF finger .. might be needed for another 5 months or so
    Have you no good news? 5months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information