Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Reid

Shona does seem to be more suspicious than most about Stephen so, just wondering if she could be Stephen's next murder victim as Soaps don't usually like to leave it at one! Also isn't Julia Goulding leaving soon to have a baby? Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Shona does seem to be more suspicious than most about Stephen so, just wondering if she could be Stephen's next murder victim as Soaps don't usually like to leave it at one! Also isn't Julia Goulding leaving soon to have a baby? Hmmmm.
    She is going on maternity leave but I hope it is not a permanent exit for her.. maybe Stephen will attempt another murder but cannot go through with it in the end or he gets found out and gets done for attempted fraud???

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (01-11-2022)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...id-not-caught/

Coronation Street killer Stephen Reid won't be caught out soon
    Coronation Street has revealed that show villain Stephen Reid won't get his comeuppance in the near future.
    Stephen has faced various mishaps and setbacks in recent months while trying to cover up the death of Leo Thompkins and his other secrets.
    Leo's dad Teddy recently realised that Stephen had a role to play in his son's disappearance. Sadly, Teddy was then immediately injured in a road accident and lost his memories.
    In a recent chat with Digital Spy and other media, Corrie's producer Iain MacLeod confirmed that Stephen will pose a dangerous threat to Weatherfield for at least the next year.
    MacLeod explained: "Everyone should be worried! The whole cast is worried and asking: 'Is it going to be me?' Whenever I call an actor in for a chat, they say: 'That's it! Todd Boyce is going to do me in!'
    "We know Stephen did away with Leo, partly out of necessity, and partly out of male pride when Leo called him an old man. Needless to say in a soap, no bodies ever stay buried for long, so Stephen encounters some fairly serious jeopardy in the form of Leo's dad Teddy.
    "Teddy has the whiff of suspicion around Stephen and thinks he might have something to do with Leo's disappearance. We know what Stephen did last time he was backed into a corner, so the question is: to what lengths will he go to rid himself of this new threat?"
    He continued: "The story is a bit like a film noir ? due to his fatal flaw of arrogance and egotism, a man's need to be top dog drives him into increasingly desperate acts over the next 12 months.
    "There's lots to come, in the best tradition of Corrie villains. If you compare him to our esteemed bad guys of the past, he's got shades of Richard Hillman for me.
    "It's that kind of pompous refusal to accept you're on the bones of your behind. He has the desire to present the image of the successful guy. Everything about what he's doing and about this story I find really exciting."

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...id-not-caught/

Coronation Street killer Stephen Reid won't be caught out soon
    Coronation Street has revealed that show villain Stephen Reid won't get his comeuppance in the near future.
    Stephen has faced various mishaps and setbacks in recent months while trying to cover up the death of Leo Thompkins and his other secrets.
    Leo's dad Teddy recently realised that Stephen had a role to play in his son's disappearance. Sadly, Teddy was then immediately injured in a road accident and lost his memories.
    In a recent chat with Digital Spy and other media, Corrie's producer Iain MacLeod confirmed that Stephen will pose a dangerous threat to Weatherfield for at least the next year.
    MacLeod explained: "Everyone should be worried! The whole cast is worried and asking: 'Is it going to be me?' Whenever I call an actor in for a chat, they say: 'That's it! Todd Boyce is going to do me in!'
    "We know Stephen did away with Leo, partly out of necessity, and partly out of male pride when Leo called him an old man. Needless to say in a soap, no bodies ever stay buried for long, so Stephen encounters some fairly serious jeopardy in the form of Leo's dad Teddy.
    "Teddy has the whiff of suspicion around Stephen and thinks he might have something to do with Leo's disappearance. We know what Stephen did last time he was backed into a corner, so the question is: to what lengths will he go to rid himself of this new threat?"
    He continued: "The story is a bit like a film noir ? due to his fatal flaw of arrogance and egotism, a man's need to be top dog drives him into increasingly desperate acts over the next 12 months.
    "There's lots to come, in the best tradition of Corrie villains. If you compare him to our esteemed bad guys of the past, he's got shades of Richard Hillman for me.
    "It's that kind of pompous refusal to accept you're on the bones of your behind. He has the desire to present the image of the successful guy. Everything about what he's doing and about this story I find really exciting."
    Sorry Son Of Cain but with ref. to your post in the Corrie thread about Stephen and wanting him gone ( me too) but see above. We have to endure him for another year.
    Last edited by LouiseP; 06-01-2023 at 22:28.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    Sorry Son Of Cain but with ref. to your post in the Corrie thread about Stephen and wanting him gone ( me too) but see above. We have to endure him for another year.
    It wouldn't be so bad if he could act. He is quite possibly the worst actor in the history of Corrie!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-01-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    It wouldn't be so bad if he could act. He is quite possibly the worst actor in the history of Corrie!
    Harvey as hard man is only slightly better but yes, I agree, he is not doing a good acting job.

The answer to the question in the headline is, sadly, no! https://metro.co.uk/2023/02/20/coron...re.top.twitter

10. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (21-02-2023)

Steeeeeeeeeeephen has become a mass murderer. He has singlehandedly killed off Corrie!!!!!!

By the time of his reported exit from the Street will there be any viewers left??? Will anyone actually care?? As it stands now I only watch the highlights. How much longer can I be bothered??
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-03-2023), parkerman (22-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Wonder if it is Michael who will become suspicious of things....

Thread Information