Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Juliet Godwin joins H&A as the new doctor

DS article:

Home and Away airs new pregnancy storyline in latest Australian episodes
    One character confided in Rose.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...eron-pregnant/

Note: This story discusses topics including rape and sexual assault.

Home and Away spoilers follow from Australian pace episodes, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has revealed a pregnancy storyline for Bree Cameron.

In Thursday's (March 9) triple bill of episodes in Australia, Bree confided in her friend Rose Delaney, explaining that she'd discovered she was pregnant but wasn't sure who the father was.

The Summer Bay doctor has had an on-off relationship with Remi Carter over the past few months, although they're not currently together.

Bree was also forced to have sex with her abusive husband Jacob when he kidnapped her earlier this year.

A few weeks ago, Bree told Rose that she felt guilty about this and wasn't sure how to tell Remi, but Rose pointed out that it was non-consensual given the terrifying situation she was in.

In the show's latest episodes, Bree once again chose Rose as her confidante. She explained that, while she couldn't be totally sure, the baby's father was likely to be Jacob.

Jacob died at the start of the year when Bree attacked him in self-defence.

Bree explained: "I found out yesterday. Remi can't know. It's really unlikely [that he's the father] ? we were always really careful. But with Jacob?

"Once Remi finds out, it will all unravel. He will know everything."

Rose advised: "Then talk to him. If he loves you as much as he says he does, then he will understand."

Bree chose to handle the situation in her own way, cutting all ties with Remi and telling him that she didn't want to see him anymore.

Remi felt rejected by Bree once again, so ended up taking another woman, Clara, home with him after they flirted with each other at Salt.

Nothing happened between the pair, as Remi couldn't go through with moving on from Bree so quickly. However, Clara still stayed over at Remi's house and Bree got the wrong idea when she saw her leaving the next morning.

In the closing moments of the episode, a devastated Bree told Remi that she never wanted to see him again, refusing to listen to his explanations that all wasn't as it seemed.

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in April.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (10-03-2023)

DS article:

Home and Away character makes a big decision in pregnancy storyline
    Rose shows her support.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ancy-decision/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Monday's Australian pace episode (March 13), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away's Bree Cameron has once again confided in Rose Delaney as her big new storyline continues.

Bree recently told Rose that she's pregnant and isn't sure who the father is, after her recent kidnap ordeal with her abusive husband Jacob.

Over the past few months, Bree has been in an on-off relationship with Lyrik guitarist Remi Carter. She has told Rose that there's only a small chance of Remi being the father, as they were always careful when they slept together.

Bree has also told Rose that she felt pressured to have sex with Jacob when he kidnapped her and forced her to hide out with him two months ago. She strongly believes that Jacob, who died in January, is the father.

In Monday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia (March 13), Bree struggled to find the right opportunity to tell Remi about her pregnancy.

Bree fears that Remi won't understand why she had sex with Jacob, even though Rose has pointed out that it was clearly non-consensual in the circumstances.

Choosing not to seek support from Remi, a struggling Bree has pushed him away and has insisted that they don't have a future. This only led to further heartbreak when she wrongly believed that Remi had gone on the rebound by spending the night with another woman.

The show's latest episode saw Bree speak to Rose about the difficult situation, revealing that she no longer planned to involve Remi and wanted to have a termination.

Bree explained: "I should have just trusted my instincts. Remi doesn't need to know about this pregnancy.

"Jacob's gone and Remi won't be involved in this, so the decision is mine. I don't need more time. I'm just not ready to be a mother.

"I can't have this baby. I'm going to make an appointment at the clinic."

Bree was pleased when Rose agreed to respect her privacy and support her following her decision.

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in May.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (13-03-2023)

DS article:

Home and Away airs update on pregnancy storyline
    The scenes aired in Australia this week.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...-story-update/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Thursday's Australian episode (March 23), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away's Bree Cameron has received support from Remi Carter over her pregnancy decision.

Bree recently received a positive pregnancy test result but wasn't sure whether the father was Remi or her abusive husband Jacob, who recently died.

The Summer Bay doctor later struggled with how to tell Remi the truth, fearing that he'd feel betrayed over her sleeping with Jacob during her kidnap ordeal. However, Bree's friend Rose Delaney had always predicted that Remi would understand it was non-consensual given the frightening circumstances.

In Thursday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia, Bree finally told Remi about the pregnancy test result.

She was relieved when Remi was kind and understanding in response, just as Rose had expected.

Bree said: "I didn't mean to push you away, but I just felt so guilty. I felt like I cheated on you."

Remi replied: "You don't have to feel guilty. You did what you had to do to survive."

Later, Remi asked whether Bree planned to organise a test to find out who the father was. She confirmed that she wouldn't, as she had already decided to terminate the pregnancy.

Once again, Remi vowed to support Bree ? and also promised to accompany her to the clinic the following day if she wanted him there.

Bree told Remi that she wanted him to come and seemed pleased to have him by her side once more. Could there still be a future for them in the long-term?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in May.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (24-03-2023)

Nowtolove.com.au article.

At this stage, I haven't started a new thread for new character Nelson Giles (Mahesh Jadu), who is the director of Stevie's new movie 'All Our Tomorrows', as I understand he is only a guest character - not sure how long he will be around for.

Moving on: How will Bree and Remi navigate new love adventures on Home & Away?
    Lights, camera, drama! Bree stumbles across

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/enterta...remi-new-love/

Breaking up in a small town was never going to be easy, but for Bree and Remi in Home And Away, it's turning into a nightmare.

Everywhere she looks in Summer Bay, Bree (Juliet Godwin) sees Remi (Adam Rowland) with his new girlfriend Stevie (Catherine Van-Davies). And as much as she reassures him she's fine, he might not be.

"Remi's putting on a tough facade, but he's hurting," Adam, 32, tells TV WEEK. ?As much as he wants to forget Bree, there are a ton of feelings he hasn't processed yet.?

It all comes to a head when film star Stevie finally realises Cash (Nicholas Cartwright) isn?t going to leave Summer Bay so moves her entire film crew to town, including handsome director Nelson (Mahesh Jadu). He takes one look at Bree and is instantly interested.

She's careful not to encourage him, saying she's only just left a serious relationship, but when he gives her his number, it doesn't take long for her to call and agree to a date. But what a date!

When Nelson spots Remi and Stevie, he happily invites them to join their table, hoping it will make things easier for the clearly nervous Bree.

Adam agrees that it quickly becomes 'painfully awkward' for Remi to see Bree and Stevie in the same space.

Has he really made the right choice in moving on with Stevie?

"It's hard to have finality or closure on a love like theirs," Adam says of Bree and Remi. "They've been through a hell of a ride. This will take time."

Home and Away airs Monday to Thursday, 7pm on Channel Seven and 7Plus.

EDIT: The DS article:

Home and Away lines up new love interest for Bree after Remi split
    "It's hard to have finality or closure on a love like theirs."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...love-interest/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 29-04-2024 at 22:44.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (29-04-2024)

Thread Information