Thread: Maya

Question Maya

I'm confused with this Maya story line. Last time we saw her she was in that crash, then we were told she was int eh same hospital as Dev and Sunita. So does that mean she is in a coma?? or is she awaiting trial?? no mention has been made of her in a while now.

I know that the actress is going into caualty for a few episodes dring Bex's rape trial, and that the actor who plays Dev (can't remember their real names) had some drugs problems, so does that mean that the story has just been abandoned??

Any ideas?

yeh good point after she was in the crash nothing came up about her i wonder if she died i would love her to come back though

I think we have to assume she is awaiting trial. I know that they have put her trial on hold because of Jimmi's drug addiction, and they felt that they couldnt do it without the character Dev present so they may well come back to it when he has finished rehab, thats what the Sun newspaper said anyway, although they arent the most reliable source.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Well they can't do it without him can they? So maybe they wnat us to think shes been awaiting trial but really shes thinking up evil plans or something. :P
    I want to see her back too!
    xXx
    Lisa
    xXx

Thread Information