Thread: Gay couple

Gay couple

- Corrie factory boy Sean Tully is to get a screen boyfriend - giving Weatherfield its first-ever gay couple.
    It was reported in the star Sean takes jason to a hypnotist for a laff and tells him to give Jason "gay tendancies". Jason then start's trying to woo sean, buying him gift's and things and even serenading him with love song's. apparantly It all get's out of hand.

I'm not sure it goes as far as that - I believe he gets hypnotised and Sean messes around, just for a laugh, as part of it is that Jason thinks he is gay, Its just meant to be one of Corrie's comedy moments.

However, there is going to be a new character playing the partner of Sean, he is apparently his ex and he comes back into his life and they are going to get back together.

That sounds hilarious viewing !

I love sean, i cant wait for him to get a partner, hes now one of my favourite newcommers ;)

I agree, Sean is a great character! He lightens up Corrie!

Quote Originally Posted by emma
    I agree, Sean is a great character! He lightens up Corrie!
    definitely - hopefully they have realised this by giving him more storylines soon!

I think that Sean has great potential and would certainly benefit having a partner in crime so to speak. The comedy value could be huge!

HEHEHEHEH, that'd be so much fun! Sean is an angel, he's such good comic relief. He already has a double act though, him and Eileen, they are so sweet!

D'ya think she took him in as a "surrogate Todd" ? I mean, he has gay leanings now, but never gave her the chance to live with it and do things with him, so maybe she's with Sean to experience what she never had with Todd.

I thought seans ex beat him up or was that Karl's ex? Sean should have some more story lines not just commedy ones.

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    I thought seans ex beat him up or was that Karl's ex? Sean should have some more story lines not just commedy ones.
    I think that was to do with Karl judejude not Sean. Anthony Cotton is a good actor and could certainly handle some more serious storylines. Just look at the drama with him and Kelly not to long back.

Thread Information