Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Shelleys wedding

Quote Originally Posted by *JSW*
    I think the problem with this storyline is the fact that its so accurate to certain situations in real life. Its so accurate that its too much like real life situations and bores people.

Believe me in life there are plenty of people like Shelly.I've seen it in my family for a start. Hopefully even though its not particularly interestuing at the mo it'll give women out there in a similar prodicerment the strength to fight back and get help.

Well I think the boring side will be tossed to one side when we see Shelly finally fight and stand up for herself
    I have never debated that I think this issue is realistic that isn't the debate for me I just cannot be doing with it though it started in summer 2004 and is currently beating the previous winner "Shannis" for longest running borefest in a soap!
    Last edited by Treacle; 12-08-2005 at 14:48.

It may be a borefest now but it will be worth it in the long run, once you see Shelley rise again to be the confident wonderful character she always was.

Quote Originally Posted by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
    It may be a borefest now but it will be worth it in the long run, once you see Shelley rise again to be the confident wonderful character she always was.
    I don't think she'll work again as a character even when Charlie has gone. I think they should just cut their losses and get rid of her they totally changed the character to put her in this predicament in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I don't think she'll work again as a character even when Charlie has gone. I think they should just cut their losses and get rid of her they totally changed the character to put her in this predicament in the first place!
    Yes, you say that but do you not think the character of little mo still works in Eastenders even after an abusive relationship and a rape? She became stronger from her experiences.

This storyline has gone on for too long. Shelley just kill yourself or Charlie kill her either way i don't mind as long as she is gone

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    This storyline has gone on for too long. Shelley just kill yourself or Charlie kill her either way i don't mind as long as she is gone
    You know I totally agree!!!

i dont think she marrys him

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by xsteffx
    yeh one with her saying i do and another with charlie takeing her on a terror ride in the wedding car! and i must say i think its the second one !, because i saw a picture in a soap mag of her in the back of the wedding car looking scared and charlie in the front driving .. looking like a pyschopath!
    Well, neither of those happened.

I know a few people on here have said that two endings were filmed, one where the wedding took place and one where it didn't. But how could this have been the case, when Friday's episode was all about the wedding being off? Did they write two whole episodes for Friday as well? I don't think so. They must have known what the ending to the wedding was going to be for the script to continue.

they were apparently going to do two endings to the wedding but we only saw one of them i wish after the one they picked we could have seen the other one.

I still don't understand how they could have filmed two endings as this would have affected the whole of the rest of the future episodes which had already been written. If they had chosen the ending where Charlie married Shelley what would they have done on Friday?

Thread Information