Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rose (Kirsty Marillier)

DS article:

Home and Away's Rose Delaney issues a major ultimatum to Mali Hudson
    "It's either me or her."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ara-ultimatum/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Wednesday's Australian episode (October 4), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away's Rose Delaney issued a make-or-break ultimatum to her boyfriend Mali Hudson in the show's latest Australian episode.

The pair's relationship hit crisis point as Summer Bay newcomer Zara Campbell continued her obsessive efforts to drive a wedge between them.

Zara arrived in town last month, unsettling Rose when she revealed that she's Mali's ex-girlfriend.

Things only got worse when Zara shared that she was once set up as a "promised wife" for Mali, although Mali insisted that his family don't take this tradition seriously.

In recent weeks, Mali has insisted on supporting Zara as his culture values the importance of obligations to family and friends.

Zara has appeared to take advantage of Mali's loyalty ever since, secretly hoping for a reunion with him.

In Wednesday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia, Zara went a step too far by gatecrashing a romantic date between Mali and Rose at Salt.

Mali and Rose were making the most of some rare time alone, but Zara refused to take no for an answer as she interrupted and offered to pay for dinner for three.

The next day, Rose confronted Zara over her scheming, but her desperate rival stubbornly vowed not to back off.

Changing tactics, Rose turned on Mali and urged him to sort out the situation or she'd walk away from their relationship.

Rose warned: "I can't do it anymore ? she's too much. You might have some weird obligation to her but I don't and I'm done."

When Mali questioned what this meant, Rose replied: "It means you need to choose, Mali. It's either me or her."

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes in January on Channel 5 following the show's Christmas break.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (05-10-2023)

Thread Information