Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke and Bex + Lex Banners

Luke and Bex + Lex Banners

hey everyone, i thought we could use this thread to discuss the famous Lex!
    although Bex has gone its Obvious Luke still loves her....so here you can view some lex banners and share your quotes and scenes from Luke and Bex!

why does he propose to the horrible claire when it is clear he still had feelings for bex?
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk
    why does he propose to the horrible claire when it is clear he still had feelings for bex?
    yea i know what you mean...i think its just because bex is out of the picture he has know one to have a relationship with! so he asks claire who he also loves to marry him i think because he wants to be with someone! he's a so n so for even dreaming of going near claire! he needs to open his eyes!

they are so ment to be

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty_g
    they are so ment to be
    do you think luke should of gone with bex and not stay with claire!? i do lex is meant to be cluke makes us puke ! lol....and why didn't luke destroy that tape when he had the chance too!!

i think he should have gone with bex.but he does love claire though. and maybe bex too

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea88
    i think he should have gone with bex.but he does love claire though. and maybe bex too
    i dont understand that man! lol i thought you could only love one person! well maybe in his case 2! i miss bex already lol

these are some lex banners ive done, they are on mine and leannes thread but i thought i put them on this on as there all lex lol. hope u like !

Maybe when claire dies bex will come back and her and Luke will get together and live happily ever after!!!!!!!! I WISH!

Quote Originally Posted by Los_hb
    Maybe when claire dies bex will come back and her and Luke will get together and live happily ever after!!!!!!!! I WISH!
    yeh goood thinking tho !, maybe bex comes back in diguise to claires funeral, supporting luke and they get it off and he runsaway with her lol...yeh I WISH tooo !

Thread Information