Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Theo Poulos (Matt Evans)

DS article:

Home and Away's Theo Poulos left devastated in Andrew storyline
    "This is all my fault."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ew-devastated/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Australian-pace episodes, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has aired the latest update on Andrew Lawrence's ongoing storyline, with Theo Poulos now blaming himself for the vulnerable teen's fate.

Theo received a shock in Tuesday's Australian episode (May 23) as he discovered that Andrew had been kidnapped by the mysterious cult that had cast a shadow over his childhood.

Last week's episodes saw a woman arrive in Summer Bay claiming to be Andrew's mother. She convinced Andrew to leave with her, promising him an exciting new life following the sudden death of his father.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsU7R...9-37642921dac8

Once the pair had left, it emerged that the lady in question was in fact Margot, the leader of the cult. Margot brought Andrew back to the group's compound and immediately set to work on cruelly punishing him for disobedience.

When Justin Morgan and Cash Newman later paid a visit to check on Andrew, the impressionable 17-year-old appeared to have already been swayed by Margot as he refused to leave with them.

In the show's latest episode, a desperate Justin informed Theo of the disturbing developments involving Andrew. Theo was quick to blame himself, as he'd previously posted an update about Andrew on social media, publicising him as a missing person.

Expressing his immediate regrets, Theo lamented to Justin: "You've got to be kidding me ? this is all my fault. [Margot] never would have known where he was if I hadn't made the stupid missing person's page.

"Cash was right ? he said I should have stayed out of it, and I should have. I led her straight to him."

Theo's concerns only grew further when he learned that Cash had been taken off the police case after his own role in messing up the Margot situation.

Justin confirmed to Theo that Andrew's whereabouts weren't being treated as a priority by anyone else within the police. The local police department have ruled that he's old enough to make his own decisions and is seemingly staying with the cult of his own free will.

Theo briefly considered launching his own rescue mission for Andrew, but Justin urged him to see that they needed to play the long game. Will Andrew ever be convinced to return to the Bay?

Viewers in Australia saw Andrew's storyline begin late last month, when he reached out to Justin for help. When Andrew spotted Justin doing community service work, he slipped a note into his backpack.

Andrew was later found unconscious in an empty home, having been left to fend for himself since the death of his father. Further investigative work revealed that Andrew had experienced an isolated upbringing due to his dad's connections with the sinister cult.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (23-05-2023)

DS article:

Home and Away star Matt Evans promises "epic" new story for Theo Poulos
    "There are some new things on the way for Theo."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...y-theo-poulos/

Home and Away spoilers follow.

Home and Away star Matt Evans has promised "epic" new scenes for his character Theo Poulos.

Theo has been at the heart of the drama in recent weeks, with his band Lyrik falling apart following the departure of Kirby Aramoana.

Her exit meant that the group faced becoming a covers band, as most of her songs were tied up due to copyright restrictions. This left Theo questioning his own future in the band.

After briefly considering a solo career, he eventually opted to remain a member, but Evans has teased that it won't be long until his character will be back in the thick of it.

"I have an epic storyline coming so next year is going to be even cooler," he told Inside Soap. "There are some new things on the way for Theo, where he is experiencing things that he's never experienced before ? physically and emotionally."

Evans, who joined the soap in 2021, also remarked on both his and Theo's journey, saying they had both come a long way since their early days on the show.

"It's very different from when I started ? those immature storylines were always quite hard to play because I was older than the character," he revealed. "I really put in the hard work to make my acting style more mature ? that's a big part of growing the character.

"There's been a lot of music, which has been really great. We always thought Lyrik would be a short-lived thing and then die off ? however, it's passed the test of time, and has so many other stories intertwined through it," he added.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (26-08-2023)

DS article:

Home and Away's Theo Poulos risks being caught out in dark storyline
    His dangerous connection with Valerie continues.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ugs-storyline/

Home and Away spoilers follow for Australian-pace episodes, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away's Theo Poulos comes close to being caught out this week, as his dark new storyline continues.

Australian viewers have recently seen Theo enter a relationship with troubled newcomer Valerie, with the pair becoming inseparable since getting together.

The new couple have been keeping their romance a secret while Theo's aunt Leah Patterson is staying at a mental health clinic, where she's being treated for the trauma she experienced when she was kidnapped recently.

However, something else that Theo has been keeping under wraps is the fact that he has been experimenting with recreational drugs, having been encouraged to take them by Valerie.

As reported by TV Week, in new scenes that will air in Australia this week, Valerie's trauma will return to haunt her just as Leah is due to arrive home. Leah's partner Justin feels that something isn't quite right.

"Justin is wary because Valerie is someone Leah met in the clinic and he isn't sure why Valerie was there," said James Stewart, who plays Justin. "Justin's had experience with people in clinics... it doesn't bode well for him."

Although he has initially felt excited about taking drugs, Theo is soon put in an awkward situation when Valerie, who is in recovery, asks him to get more pills.

Theo gently pushes back against her request, but Valerie urges him to do as she asks.

Theo becomes somewhat of a safe space for Valerie ? he may be the only person in the Bay who knows who she truly is ? and he develops a need to protect her," said Courtney Clarke, who plays Valerie. "Their connection is special."

Later, while on the beach, The0 gives in ? just as his ex Kirby Aramoana arrives to discuss some new ideas for Lyrik.

Kirby notices the emotional state that Valerie is in, and is furious with Theo. Meanwhile, Justin witnesses the whole incident.

Feeling concerned about Leah's impending arrival home, Justin tries to get Theo to be honest about what he and Valerie have been up to. But will Theo share everything, or will he continue to hide his worrying behaviour?

Home and Away will air these scenes on Channel 7 in Australia this week, and on Channel 5 in the UK in a few weeks' time.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5, with repeat screenings at 6pm on 5STAR and first look screenings at 6.30pm on 5STAR. Selected classic episodes are available via Prime Video in the UK.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7Plus.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (04-03-2024)

Thread Information