Page 220 of 221 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2208

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - August to Oct

finally sharon - you have got the message - good on her

a lightbulb is switched on - finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    I'm glad Sharon has finally realised that Chrissie did it. She was beginning to annoy me.
    I know what you mean. Everything Sam said Sharon replied you killed my dad, Chrissie is innocent, I trust Chrissie. How naive can you get?! At least she eventually decided to check it out for herself, going through the accounts. I do find it very unbelieveable that Sharon shouldn't suspect Chrissie of murder. And that one phrase from Chrissie could convince her to change her opinion completely.

I don't think she's believing Phil and Grant over Dennis, she's listened to Sam's side of the story, she did a bit of digging and Chrissie eventually gave the game away all by herself. I can understand how Dennis feels but Sharon just wants everything to go back to normal and she doesn't need the Mitchells disrupting her life. Dennis tries to walk around on egg shells around her, more often than not, but the Mitchells don't do that, they've been a lot more persistent.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    What I don't get though, is why did Sharon shun Dennis and not tell him that finally she believed what he has been trying to tell her for the past however many months - why tell Grant and Phil first?? I know that there is history between them all etc, but why not tell Dennis the truth and both of them talk to Grant and Phil and plan Chrissies downfall - this way she is shutting Dennis out even though she has finally realised that he has been right all along!!

Mind you, her "evil" stares in the prison were absolutely hilarious - I mean, come on, did she really think she looked scary like that!!

the evil stares were really funny

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    What I don't get though, is why did Sharon shun Dennis and not tell him that finally she believed what he has been trying to tell her for the past however many months - why tell Grant and Phil first?? I know that there is history between them all etc, but why not tell Dennis the truth and both of them talk to Grant and Phil and plan Chrissies downfall - this way she is shutting Dennis out even though she has finally realised that he has been right all along!!
    Me neither. it seems silly. i mean Dennis has been there saying that its been Chrissie the whole time. they've had several arguments about it and when she finally realises she walks straight past him into the path of the mitchells.

I think it might have something to do with the fact that Dennis doesnt want sharon involved with the whole mitchell trying to clear sams name thing. But this again i dont understand. Dennis wants sharon to know that it was reallt chrissie but yet he doesnt want her visiting sam or getting tied up with the mitchells, but how else was she supposed to find out! i think thats why sharon didnt tell dennis because it would have shown she went behind his back to visit sam. but then again that woulkd be a good sign to show that she wants to find out the truth and finally pin it on chrissie. iif sharon would have just been straight with dennis from the start then dennis wouldnt want her not to go and visit sam and sharon wouldnt have to lie to him and not tell him she really knows the truth!

Life in albert square seems so complicated these days!
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by lollymay1234
    the evil stares were really funny
    Sharon keeps doing that twitchy thing with her eyes, may be she's adapting to that new mascara.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

i was wondering if she had new mascara her eyes are really dark now and i think it was last nights, she had silver glitter on her eyelashes

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    Sharon keeps doing that twitchy thing with her eyes, may be she's adapting to that new mascara.
    lol - the new mascara and false eyelashes - it really doesn't suit her like that!!

I think it was supposed to make her look dramatic and intense. Either that or Tish Dean accidentally ran over the makeup artists dog one time, which would also explain the orange look.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 29-10-2005 at 13:18.

Thread Information