Page 105 of 221 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2208

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - August to Oct

I think the episodes lately have been brilliant though, am back to enjoying Easties, I was really put off it for a while with the little Mo/Alfie/Kat triangle but hopefully (for now anyway) its sorted until its time for them to go, but definitely the last couple of weeks have been excellent, its getting back to its old self!!

Hi sooz yeah i think they meet at the wedding peggy was really cruel to sharon i liked the drink throwing but were was dennis
    angelblue

I know, I did wonder, maybe at the bookies? Sharon seems to be throwing herself into working at the Vic, perhaps its cos its a place she will always associate with her dad. The drink throwing was great

I cant wait for his reaction maybe he will have a chat with peggy and tell her stop being so heartless to sharon i wonder what he will think of jake and chrissie
    angelblue

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue
    I cant wait for his reaction maybe he will have a chat with peggy and tell her stop being so heartless to sharon i wonder what he will think of jake and chrissie
    What can he think ? I do not think he has an opinion, he's a guy they do not have opinions about other peoples relationships, do they?
    Last edited by Dutchgirl; 10-09-2005 at 11:46.

Yes, of course they do, they just don't get as involved as women do!! I could see Dennis and Peggy having a few run-ins and I hope he makes mincemeat of her!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    What can he think ? I do not think he has an opinion, he's a guy they do not have opinions about other peoples relationships, do they?
    What i mean he will be more suspicous then he already is and he will see sharon is upset and might even get sharon to see chrissie true colours
    angelblue

i can see dennis and grant having a runins rtahe than dennis and peggy i think peggys runin will mainly be with sharon n chrissie!!!

Dennis will think hes big enough to handle grant as he got one over on Phill but i bet heil soon realise that Grant is much superior than Phill

I wonder if Jonny will prove to be a match for grant, in terms of reputation he is but he seems to have mellowed a lot recently

jonny and dennis against grant and phil

Quote Originally Posted by ***Virgo***
    jonny and dennis against grant and phil
    Only one problem, Johnny killed Andy, Dennis best friend.

Thread Information