Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 14th - 17th June 2021

I'm wondering if the body found is definitely Susie, or it's someone else and she has faked her own death.
    It looked like there was an I.D card in the bag they had when they said it was her, I wouldn't put it passed her to kill another blonde woman and plant her I.D etc..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollie For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (15-06-2021), Pantherboy (15-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by hollie View Post
    I'm wondering if the body found is definitely Susie, or it's someone else and she has faked her own death.
    It looked like there was an I.D card in the bag they had when they said it was her, I wouldn't put it passed her to kill another blonde woman and plant her I.D etc..
    That could well be the case. They have said before that she has gone by other aliases (including Imogen Simons), so maybe her real name isn't Susie & the body is the real Susie McAllister from Western Australia, whose identity she stole? Or, as you suggest, is it the body of another innocent woman who 'Susie' has used to make Leah, John & Stephen etc and the police think that she's gone for good? Unless of course the body is indeed the 'Susie' that we have seen onscreen......(& if so, is Stephen somehow involved?...)

(Let's just hope that this 'whodunnit' doesn't drag on for months.)
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 16-06-2021 at 04:27.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

hollie (16-06-2021)

DS article:

Home and Away murder mystery confirmed as dead character's identity is revealed
    A huge new storyline begins.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...med-june-2021/

Major Home and Away spoilers follow.

Home and Away is launching a new murder mystery storyline after a suspicious Summer Bay death.

The show has spent the past few days teasing the demise of one character ? and the unlucky individual's identity has now been confirmed.

In upcoming episodes on Channel 5, viewers will discover that con artist Susie McAllister ? played by Bridie Carter ? has been killed in unknown circumstances.

The dramatic revelation aired on Australian screens today (June 15) and will play out for UK fans in July.

The storyline begins when two fishermen find a body out in the water.

Forensics and water police soon arrive on the scene, with new cop Cash Newman (Nicholas Cartwright) taking charge of the situation.

Dean Thompson initially fears that his sister Mac has passed away, as she has been missing from the Bay for several days.

Ryder Jackson also worries that it could be Mac and feels guilty for feuding with her over his rival food outlet.

However, it's soon revealed that the body is actually Susie, who was last seen fleeing town after conning a number of the local residents.

Susie's reign of terror in the Bay saw her trick John Palmer by pretending to be in love with him, while she also conned Justin Morgan and Leah Patterson-Baker out of their savings by pretending to help them buy a house.

Even Irene Roberts was left with a score to settle, as Susie attacked her with chloroform and knocked her out, shortly before leaving the Bay.

A statement released by Channel 5 to Digital Spy teased: "Everyone is left wondering ? was this an act of revenge? Or is there a deeper mystery to Susie's murder?

"Don't miss a second of the action as Home and Away unravels the suspects."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia). Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

hollie (16-06-2021)

Definitely could be. Wouldn?t put anything past her.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

hollie (16-06-2021)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

hollie (16-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    DS article:

Home and Away murder mystery confirmed as dead character's identity is revealed
    A huge new storyline begins.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...med-june-2021/

Major Home and Away spoilers follow.

Home and Away is launching a new murder mystery storyline after a suspicious Summer Bay death.

The show has spent the past few days teasing the demise of one character ? and the unlucky individual's identity has now been confirmed.

In upcoming episodes on Channel 5, viewers will discover that con artist Susie McAllister ? played by Bridie Carter ? has been killed in unknown circumstances.

The dramatic revelation aired on Australian screens today (June 15) and will play out for UK fans in July.

The storyline begins when two fishermen find a body out in the water.

Forensics and water police soon arrive on the scene, with new cop Cash Newman (Nicholas Cartwright) taking charge of the situation.

Dean Thompson initially fears that his sister Mac has passed away, as she has been missing from the Bay for several days.

Ryder Jackson also worries that it could be Mac and feels guilty for feuding with her over his rival food outlet.

However, it's soon revealed that the body is actually Susie, who was last seen fleeing town after conning a number of the local residents.

Susie's reign of terror in the Bay saw her trick John Palmer by pretending to be in love with him, while she also conned Justin Morgan and Leah Patterson-Baker out of their savings by pretending to help them buy a house.

Even Irene Roberts was left with a score to settle, as Susie attacked her with chloroform and knocked her out, shortly before leaving the Bay.

A statement released by Channel 5 to Digital Spy teased: "Everyone is left wondering ? was this an act of revenge? Or is there a deeper mystery to Susie's murder?

"Don't miss a second of the action as Home and Away unravels the suspects."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia). Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.
    For some reason at first I felt there was something off about Stephen, like I got the feeling he was somehow involved with Susie and playing Leah, John and Justin, but now I'm not too sure. I guess we'll see soon enough.

I felt the same about Stephen. I still think that he killed her tho.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

hollie (16-06-2021)

Spoiler Alert!

Well, during tonight's Aust episode Const Cash tells John that the recent texts he received supposedly from Susie agreeing to meet up with him, definitely didn't come from her because the body had been in the water for too long & then in the promo after the episode Cash states that they have now confirmed that the body is definitely Susie (ie the person they knew as Susie). So, you would have to think that Stephen is firming as the killer, as suspected.

Edit: Assuming it was Stephen, did he do it because she ripped him off the same as Leah, Justin & John etc, or were they in partnership & had some kind of falling out eg she took off with his share of the money etc
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 17-06-2021 at 23:23.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

hollie (16-06-2021)

Yeah you're probably right

Nowtolove.com.au article:

There are some VERY interesting theories hinting at which character killed Susie McAllister on Home And Away
    Well, we're convinced.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...ed-susie-68068

Another shocking murder has taken place in Summer Bay, and while we sure are starting to question the crime rate in the tiny coastal town, we're currently more obsessed with figuring out: Who killed Susie McAllister?

Our favourite Home And Away characters were in a panic when a mystery body first washed up on shore. With many fearing the body belonged to an MIA Mac, there was some level of relief when it was revealed to be Susie ? sorry Suze!

Having duped and swindled so many, half of Summer Bay can be considered a suspect in her murder.

And, you can bet there are some strong fan theories hinting at who may be the culprit.

Stephen

One of the first things we learn about as a child is "stranger danger", let alone the dangers of talking to a stranger on the internet.

Turning up in town on the hunt for Susie, he clearly has motive to kill her, as one of her many victims. He's also been secretly messaging John pretending to be Susie, which begs the question: Why?

Justin

Clearly Justin is not himself at the moment, struggling with a pain-killer addiction.

We've already seen how violent he can get as a result of withdrawals, so who's to say he didn't snap and kill Susie while in a similar state? She did steal his life savings after all.

The Diner Girls

Marilyn, Leah and Irene are thick as thieves. Thick enough to cover for each other in a murder.

While we can admit Marilyn's motive, possibly driven by jealousy over her ex-husband John, isn't as strong as others BUT she would cover for her friends.

Irene was attacked by Susie when she was in the Bay and Leah has been frantically investigating the con-woman after making off with her money. Either woman or all three could have wanted Susie gone.

Thread Information