Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: baby rumour???

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby21
    I really think is Sonia, with all the stuff about putting the past behind her is probably about Chloe and it says she is thrilled with the news which I think she would be. I read Mandy in Hollyoaks is pregnant but she is'nt happy and thinks about an abortion. I hope its Martin and Sonia and the baby could be born on Christmas Day !
    Yes we haven't had a birth on Christmas Day for quite a while now! I think the last one was Bianca giving birth to Liam (I may be wrong). In which magazine does it say that a newly wed is due to have a baby and be thrilled about it?

I would love it if it was Martin and Sonia, they deserve some happiness. I want them to have a happy relationship, with lots of love.

there is goin 2 be a explosive storyline 4 shannis so maybe zoe shes her then leaves

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by i_luv_dennis
    there is goin 2 be a explosive storyline 4 shannis so maybe zoe shes her then leaves
    Yes I wouldn't think she could face seeing Sharon and Dennis together every day, considering how much she loves him.

Thread Information