Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: baby rumour???

But wouldn't she have had some early signs of pregnancy e.g morning sickness and stuff?
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

no not all the time. i think though that were would have heards some rumours by now wouldnt we??

A few months ago I Inside Soap hinted that Chrissie would be pregant by Den and then she would feel even more gulity about killing him. But would she not know by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Princess
    A few months ago I Inside Soap hinted that Chrissie would be pregant by Den and then she would feel even more gulity about killing him. But would she not know by now?
    Not necessarily. It was less than 2 months ago, so she might not know. The storyline would have to happen pretty quick though, it would become a bit unbelievable if suddenly a month or two down the line she announced she was pregnant. What would she do if she was? From what we've heard, she's wanted kids for a long time, but does she want the child of her dead husband? I think the storyline would work, could be good!

Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie
    Not necessarily. It was less than 2 months ago, so she might not know. The storyline would have to happen pretty quick though, it would become a bit unbelievable if suddenly a month or two down the line she announced she was pregnant. What would she do if she was? From what we've heard, she's wanted kids for a long time, but does she want the child of her dead husband? I think the storyline would work, could be good!

Katie
    i agree!!This could be a great storyline!But i've got a feeling EE won't do it i mean there really sinking at the mo!!
    I'd Love Chrissie to find out she was pregnant,
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

I think it would make excellent story line

its dens baby,
    rememeber when den says he wants a child with chrissie on the day he gets killed
    they " do it " later, and thats dens baby
    thats what everyone means by den coming back

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    But wouldn't she have had some early signs of pregnancy e.g morning sickness and stuff?
    Sonia gave birth without knowing she was pregnant, if she can do that, Chrissie can go a couple of months without finding out. She is under a lot of stress.

yeah i think that it is chrissie who is going to get prgnant if this rumpur is true. she is under a lot of stress and being pregnant is probably the last thing on her mind.

there will be a new den

its dens baby,
    rememeber when den says he wants a child with chrissie the day before he gets killed
    they " do it " later,
    chrissie takes a pregnancy test and finds out shes pregnant sam realises and mocks chrissie , zoe hears about it and takes off, chrissie , sick of sams remarks ,chrissie attacks sam (RUMORED THAT CHRISSIE KILLS SAM)
    thats what everyone means by den coming back

THIS IS CONFIRMED BY Colin Wratten

Thread Information