Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: baby rumour???

Has it now been confirmed that she's not comming back?

Basically she isn't returning until further notice. Personally I don't see her coming back this year. Mabye next.

i dont think it has been confirmed

It won't be confirmed. i don't see the BBC coming out and saying in a press Statement Letitia Dean shall not be returning. Very not BBC!

Quote Originally Posted by debs26
    i have been looking on ds forum this morning and someone has written to say that they heard vernon kay on the radio tjis morning talking baout an upcomin storyline with a baby???

anyone heard this rumour and if so what is it about?????????
    Yes I read digital spy, it says that Eastenders are set for trouble with this storyline evolving a baby. It seems more likely to be about Chloe, we all know how much controversy that has caused with people on this board. Maybe it's that Sonia gets her daughter back, and there's bound to lots of complaints about that.

When they mention a baby? it doesn't seem to be an unborn child. I maybe wrong, but they seem to be talking in the present tense (if you get my meaning). So I think it's either about Chloe (not technically a baby) or Aleesha. I did hear a rumour a long time ago that Demi throws Aleesha down the stairs and kills her. I don't think this is true, because I think Demi's a really good mum, and she's got a lot of support. But this is definetely something which would cause some outrage. Does anybody know the truth?

There was a rumor that Chrissie was pregent with Dens baby but I think we would know by now if she was??

I think your right in that it could be the Chloe storyline

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    maybe she finds out she is pregnant and decides that she will do better by this baby because she never got the chance with chloe/rebecca
    I would also like this too happen. I know Sonia having a baby wouldn't change the way she feels about Rebecca but it would be nice for her and Martin too have something good to focus on. Thinking about it, this storyline may cause controversy with the public, because some people may feel it is showing that a baby given up for adoption, can be forgotten about, if you just have another child to replace it. I don't think this is the case, but this maybe what Vernon Kaye is talking about, a storyline that causes trouble.

I know some mothers do lose a child and have another one soon afterwards to fill their loss. My mother had a still born child about 9 months before my sister was born (she's now 12), she tells herself that she would have had my sister anyway, but she really knows that this isn't the case. I know it's not really the same thing, as a baby dying, isn't the same as giving it up for adoption.

yeah i thought it would be about chloe

It could be about chloe yes, but could it be Tina? I don't know, it was just a thought!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

I think it's Chrissie, she wouldn't know (for sure) if she was pregnant yet, she has had a load on her mind lately, this would be an excellent story line.

Thread Information