Thread: 'Baby Doll' Kemal will be missed

'Baby Doll' Kemal will be missed

I will miss the camp as christmas Kemal. I believe he deserved to win. But to be fair to Orlaith I haven't really given her much of a chance. So I'll reserve my judgement. I do, however believe the votes were rigged. Although like everyone else I have no proof.

Last edited by Emmak2005; 30-07-2005 at 00:58. Reason: picture too big for screen

yeah how she beat him i dont know! something fishy is going on

Thanks for your comment debs. Apologies for the banner pic being too big, I've tried to re-size it, but it's still sticking to it's original size unfortunately.

Kemal's Eviction Night

Turkish student Kemal Shahin has become the ninth person to leave Channel 4's Big Brother house.

Model Orlaith McAllister survived the eviction vote despite having been the bookies' favourite to go.

She and cross-dressing belly dancer Kemal were nominated for eviction after housemates were asked which two people they would most like to stay.

On hearing the public vote results, Kemal announced "I'm done," and hugged housemates before leaving.

He changed into a vibrant green outfit for his eviction and walked out wearing a pair of gold stilettos.

Seven housemates remain.

It was the first time Kemal had been nominated for eviction, while Orlaith has now survived three eviction votes.

The Belfast model entered the house four weeks into the series, along with fellow contestant Eugene Sully.

Before the vote, bookmaker Ladbrokes was giving odds of 1-4 on Orlaith be evicted, compared to 11-4 for Kemal. Asked how he felt about losing to Orlaith, Kemal said: "I'm a bit surprised because I did think she was going. Why she's still there God only knows."'

Davina interviewing Kemal yesterday after his shock eviction (29/7/05)
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 30-07-2005 at 03:34.

Davina McCall's interview with 9th BB6 evictee Kemal

Kemal left the Big Brother House in style, looking fabulous darling, to meet Davina on last Fridays eviction night.

Giving it plenty of diva attitude as he worked the crowd on the way to the studio, for his personal one on one.

How you feeling?

Fabulous.

You're happy to be here even though you lost to Orlaith?

My heart is broken but I think I'll get over it.

This week the nominations were a bit different, one person wanted to save you who do you think that was?

Derek. Oh I love Derek. Grandpa was fabulous. Grandpa kept me going. He chanted with me and everything.

Makosi didn't vote for you...

I love her

Who do you think she voted for?

Eugene and someone... Eugene and Derek?

Eugene and Anthony

Noooo!

You're not surprised about Eugene?

No because Eugene's lovely. I love Eugene. If I didn't vote for Makosi I'd have voted for Eugene.

Why were you so convinced she was a mole?

The things she used to say to me back in week 2. I'm not who you think I am. I haven't got an eviction outfit.

Do you think she's a compulsive liar?

Yeah, I think she has lying issues.

Would you say you were obsessed with Makosi?

I was obsessed with us having a friendship. I needed someone I could trust, someone I could hug, someone I could turn to. There was something about her I like. She has an addictive personality.

Are you gay or bisexual?

I don't even know. Honestly, darling.

Why did you choose to come out on national TV?

I came to London four days before and I just couldn't tell my parents, I just couldn't.

Have they seen you like this?

No, I only wore it two or three times a year, to see my friends.

So the first time they saw you on national TV, you were in a sari, you were fabulous in your train thing. Did it mean a lot to you when you saw that message from your mum and dad?

Yes. I never thought I'd get the answers I wanted while I was in the House. To have got that message meant so much to me because it gave me the hope that my parents would be here on my eviction night. That things would be easier.

You and Craig first came out in the show this year. You never talked about it, together.

I know, in some ways I felt I had a connection with Craig, our age, coming out, our background. But something about it didn't gel, at the same time. There were other people I'd rather talk to about things. Especially once he had moved from Lesley and Vanessa over to Max and Saskia. I was like who is this boy? It was a different Craig each week.

Did you fancy anyone in the House ever?

I went through a stage when I thought Anthony was quite fit. I thought Roberto was OK for about 3 minutes.

Did you ever fancy Derek?

No, he's my Grandpa. That's so vile.

You relished the BB experience. Did you find it liberating?

I did. I found it fabulous. I did find it liberating.

Who do you think is going to win it?

Derek. I need to watch more of the Makosi thing. No other person deserves to win. They're all dry.

Will Orlaith walk?

What a liar. I'm going to open the door and kick her out myself. One minute she's crying, one minute she wants to stay, the next minute she doesn't want to stay.

Lastly, any regrets?

No, no regrets.

Apologies if this has already been posted in previous threads
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 30-07-2005 at 03:41.

Thread Information