Page 54 of 263 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Webcam Updates and Pictures

its a shame for dennis people just look at him and make judgements, like ooh hes a bad boy so hes a bad person and he's gonna hurt everyone. well thats not the case especially with sharon and i wish she would just tell pauline what he is really like and tell her to shut up! i mean look how sweet he was with the washing lol taking it to the laundrette and even then pauline had a go at him!

~*~Shannis will last 'FOREVER', i mean it!~*~
    ~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

yeh i think she does she him as another grant mitchell (ex. a thug who just beats people up) but ur right sharon does know the real dennis her and dot are the only two so she should be happy for her and be nice to dennis for once in her miserable life lol

i cant wait for the wedding but it aint fair i cant talk about it because me and my gran have a bet that i can stay stumpt about spoilers on eastenders for a whole 2 months coz i am always going around telling her and she hates it coz as she says she likes to watch it not here it before it happens lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hayzie
    its a shame for dennis people just look at him and make judgements, like ooh hes a bad boy so hes a bad person and he's gonna hurt everyone. well thats not the case especially with sharon and i wish she would just tell pauline what he is really like and tell her to shut up! i mean look how sweet he was with the washing lol taking it to the laundrette and even then pauline had a go at him!
    yeh i know, dennis would never do anything to hurt sharon and sharon knows that, but even if she told pauline i dont think pauline would believe her, in a way its quite nice that paulines trying to look out for her but i dont think she has to go that way about it
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by dannii_29
    Filming today: Episode 853 Tx: 29/08/05
    DOT: Oh, I say, how handsome. Both of you. Aren't they, Pauline?
    PAULINE: Handsome is as handsome does. But I suppose you look presentable.
    DENNIS: You know the only time that woman's ever going to have something good to say about me is when I ain't breathing.

i take it there talkin about shannis' wedding day

poor dennis he can never please pauline lol
    aww!that's so cute!if the other handsome person that they're talking about is dennis' best man, then i reckon it could be martin, or maybe jim cuz they have a chat about having a big wedding. dennis doesn't really have many friends in the square, but he must become friendlier with garry and minty if they help plan his stag night. they could be best men options either.anyone know for sure who's going to be best man?chrissie's a shoe in for bridesmaid, unless sharon finds out bout her, or if vicki or michelle come back for it.and if chelle is back and she brings lil mark would grant find out?god, im rambling, the wedding has me all excited!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spoilerfan
    aww!that's so cute!if the other handsome person that they're talking about is dennis' best man, then i reckon it could be martin, or maybe jim cuz they have a chat about having a big wedding. dennis doesn't really have many friends in the square, but he must become friendlier with garry and minty if they help plan his stag night. they could be best men options either.anyone know for sure who's going to be best man?chrissie's a shoe in for bridesmaid, unless sharon finds out bout her, or if vicki or michelle come back for it.and if chelle is back and she brings lil mark would grant find out?god, im rambling, the wedding has me all excited!!!
    yeh i think the other person theyre talking about is dennis best man, i dont think anyone knows exactly who thats going to be yet. i think chrissie would def be a bridesmaid as i dont think they find out about den til after the wedding and even though she manipulates sharon and dennis before the proposal, i think that she will manage to be forgiven. vikki and michelle being bridesmaids would be good but i dont think either of them are coming back
    Last edited by di marco; 11-07-2005 at 06:30.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Still getting this on the Albert Square Cam:

Police car leaving Turpin Road:

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    Police car leaving Turpin Road:

Oooh! Bye bye Sam?
    Last edited by Carrie Bradshaw; 11-07-2005 at 13:19.

aww sams going! i hope she dont get arrested! evil chrissie!

~*~Shannis will last 'FOREVER', i mean it!~*~
    ~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think its to do with the wedding and the Den discovery. The script is insinuating (sp?) that Sharon and Dennis are in the wedding gear, the way Dot is saying "Oh, I say, how handsome. Both of you. Aren't they, Pauline?" and with Paulines "Handsome is as handsome does. But I suppose you look presentable." and Dennis' reply
    "You know the only time that woman's ever going to have something good to say about me is when I ain't breathing."

And the cop car has come back into Turpin Road now and is facing the opposite to what it was above.....Just a thought ...

Oh, this looks and sounds very good, i can't wait, poor Sam.

Thread Information