Page 3 of 263 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Webcam Updates and Pictures

Is that filming now or is old?

Exclamation

NOW they are on about in the Webcam thread in EE spoilers but i didn't no bout that so iwrote it here.
    The picture refreshes every 2 minutes its different now but the police car is still there!!!

Before(a few mintes ago) i swear i saw someone who looked like zoe walking past the police car i'm sure i saw zoe's coat so i thought it might be her i missed the picture that looked that dennis was in it
    Last edited by Layne; 04-03-2005 at 22:00.

If you look now you can see Rosie Miller in the bottom left corner walking towards the gate!!Wonder whats happening??Hope its nothing to do with Chrissie/sam/zoe and den

If you look now you can see Rosie Miller in the bottom left corner walking towards the gate!!Wonder whats happening??Hope its nothing to do with Chrissie/sam/zoe and den

How can you tell who's who??? You must have good eyes!!! I wish the box was a bit bigger.

Whats happening there is loads of people gathered outside the Vic again looks like the Police is taking some people down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly_Moon
    How can you tell who's who??? You must have good eyes!!! I wish the box was a bit bigger.
    I noticed her coat!!!

Whats happening there is loads of people gathered outside the Vic again looks like the Police is taking some people down!!!

But it think the police is putting someone in the car nearest to the camera and it looks like a bloke don't no who but i think there are pushing them against the car!

I saw a pink coat awhile back and like you summised it might be Zoe! It's the first time I've actually seen any action on the webcam - very exciting!!! Just wish it was clearer!!!

Thread Information