Page 112 of 263 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2624

Thread: Webcam Updates and Pictures

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf

????????
    I got that too Rach.. what the heck is going on ??? they already did the funeral right??...christmas scene??...Chrissie getting busted??? or all the DEAD WALFORD citzens come back to haunt as part of Christmas Past ????

Something they not let slip yet???? or an alternative to some of the endings ???

Well Shane (and possibly Jessie) finish filming today, so it's probably do to with that.

Nigel finishes on Nov 5, so I think it'll be censored next week as well.

It must be pretty big for them to censor it though -- usually you can't see anything. "Oh, look it's a dark haired person. That might be Alfie...and he's standing there..." Hardly gives away a lot,

I guess its on the off chance we see something like Kalfie walking arm in arm towards a waiting cab because that would give it away or Alfie being rushed to hospital etc. Also we may see something which could show the start of the break-up of Shannis (pray they don't break-up though). They've already got tight security on the filming so they don't ant it to leak up via webcam
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake_Moon_Rox
    I guess its on the off chance we see something like Kalfie walking arm in arm towards a waiting cab because that would give it away or Alfie being rushed to hospital etc. Also we may see something which could show the start of the break-up of Shannis (pray they don't break-up though). They've already got tight security on the filming so they don't ant it to leak up via webcam
    xxx
    I thought something like that might be happening. I think the webcam will return to normal the week after next as Nigel and Letitia finish filming their final scenes in the coming week and EE wont want to give anything away intentionally as to wether Shannis or Kalfie split.
    Last edited by Kim; 28-10-2005 at 21:57.

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    I got that too Rach.. what the heck is going on ??? they already did the funeral right??...christmas scene??...Chrissie getting busted??? or all the DEAD WALFORD citzens come back to haunt as part of Christmas Past ????
    Probably something just after the funeral concerning Kalfie's departure as Jessie and Shane finish work today.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    And finally the webcam now says Censored Filming

Though I think we had all come to realise that anyway lol

Don't forget though guys - they are still filming the Xmas Day episodes so it could be the alternate endings, or there could be a give away to things that we may see on the cam
    Last edited by Jojo; 29-10-2005 at 09:50.

They've been filming episode 912A for days now so it seems that they are still filming alternate endings.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Definitely agree with you there Kim

Filming today: Episode 921A Tx: 25/12/05
    JULEY: Some idiot put 20p in the pudding...
    GUS: Mum always put money in.
    JULEY: She put one in, not half a dozen. When you found the first one, my guard was down... You could have killed me.

Thread Information